Anakin Skywalker Kit Update

2Next

Replies

• Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    He s aeo has a chance to get exposed because they increased aoe damage A LOT

A dev said that
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I have a g11 omega maxed Anakin. Hopefully he's gonna be viable. Thinking about running
    Ani (L) Leia Spy SF and RG next week
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    I have a g11 omega maxed Anakin. Hopefully he's gonna be viable. Thinking about running

Mine is only 8, about to be 9. What raid only pieces does he take to get to 11?
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »

Mine is only 8, about to be 9. What raid only pieces does he take to get to 11?

https://swgoh.gg/characters/jedi-knight-anakin/gear/#gl8
  • Mikassa
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The_Jam wrote: »
    This I swaying me in the direction of a potential Skywalker lead to see how the numbers stack up. I will report back once the patch goes live.

I have a 7* G11 Anakin ready to go. The first team I am going run him with is Aayla, Rex, Fives, and Clone Sarge and see how I fare in the arena on defense overnight. On offense it should be no problem I can get #1 with Arena with those guys now so Anakin should put me over even more I would think.
  • Mikassa
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Curious to see the final numbers on his basic and special rework. Right now basic damage is 3745 max and the special is 3186 max.

• Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    wait now that I think about it, if lets say RG goes below 50%, ani gets his tm boost and offense boost, but then lets say rg dies by an attack like a little after, does it proc again?????
  • Options
    I started farming him the second I could in cantina. Anakin is a personal favorite, so is plo and the clones. And now I feel like a team can finally be pulled together and put into meta. Plo after some omega's is really viable and with the offense buff and another Jedi with some clone synergy. My whole arena team is in for a big change! (I mean if drop some cash for Rex lol)
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    wait now that I think about it, if lets say RG goes below 50%, ani gets his tm boost and offense boost, but then lets say rg dies by an attack like a little after, does it proc again?????
    The way it's worded it appears like it would. Also if they were healed and dropped down below 50% again it would most likely proc again the same way RG's taunt will. There is specific language in the description of FOTP's ability that says he only gains advantage the first time each toon falls below 50% health. It used to happen every time I think, but the ability was changed, and the description changed too. There is nothing in Anakins' description to indicate that it only happens once per toon. We'll see for sure next week. Looking forward to it.

• Options
    JRA wrote: »
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    The way it's worded it appears like it would. Also if they were healed and dropped down below 50% again it would most likely proc again the same way RG's taunt will. There is specific language in the description of FOTP's ability that says he only gains advantage the first time each toon falls below 50% health. It used to happen every time I think, but the ability was changed, and the description changed too. There is nothing in Anakins' description to indicate that it only happens once per toon. We'll see for sure next week. Looking forward to it.

Yeah i was thinking this haha. And yeah three days man, and we'll see how good ani is
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure people will drop coins on farming Anakin shards and buying gear if he is good
  • Options
    Anyone worried about his expose just isn't reading it all... He can get advantage from being dodged meaning he will crit on the next attack.... This might help with the dodge meta...
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    I'm sure people will drop coins on farming Anakin shards and buying gear if he is good

Why wait?? I already took a leap of faith to finish him before buff launch
  • Options
    This actually sounds like a decent upgrade. I may start farming if the reviews go well
  • Options
    Anyone worried about his expose just isn't reading it all... He can get advantage from being dodged meaning he will crit on the next attack.... This might help with the dodge meta...

He has so much HP and Protection at max gear it's a non issue and needed to keep him balanced
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Options

He has so much HP and Protection at max gear it's a non issue and needed to keep him balanced

Expose hurt people with the most health, it's a tank killer. But we will see what happens
  • Options
    Yes all, there is still hope for Boba Fett as well ! Only the most dreaded character, aside from heavy wielding force toons, in all of SW, to have him hit like he is throwing chickens is still pretty ironic too !
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »

Expose hurt people with the most health, it's a tank killer. But we will see what happens
    Yeah, it does more to him, but leaving him with 80% of his health is still A LOT of health. Between that and his protection one expose every several rounds (maybe one or two in an arena match) is not much to worry about. Besides it's only a chance at expose. If he has advantage when he uses his AoE it's a 0% chance. It sounds like he needed some kind of weakness to balance how strong he will be...I hope.

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Partner him with Yoda and he will be fine. Partner him with Phasma he will be fine
    Partner him with Leia he will be ok
    Partner him with RG and when a Toon has gone below 50% hp and RG procs, Ani gets 100% tm & 130% extra damage for that turn if he is lead. Then you use his AOE!

He will be a risk on defence but he is more of an attacking toon

Partner him with Aayla or Qgj, so if the assist is a Jedi or Clone with the leader skill thats another 100% damage