Who should get the next rework?

Prev1
Salgado9
529 posts Member
edited July 2016
Just want to see the publics opinion on who they think should recieve the next rework first, I'd say fan favorites should be the first ones, well since they're fan faves. Ohh and what do you guys think of vader kits btw? I'd prefer if his basic hit way harder, and to give him a f***ing unique. Don't really like how he can only do high damage in certain situations. Unlike chars like rey who can just smack instantaneously. Anyways click away

Who should get the next rework? 194 votes

Darth Maul
23%
Rogan_Ban84ArenHamBLuby25unit900000SmithieObi1_master1FherNaugrinOlleJaquizz1616ToukaiZemynMTanPopcornWilchodbraba01Rui_VuusenMr_Backhand_SlapDelmon_CiiidrrDarth_NihilusGravytrain0815 46 votes
Boba Fett
48%
JJHNaecabonStav_KoobuclhsHBOMBCOKFISTReyalpKAULICasual_PlayerMLGebraCarbrenashDaymaHaMezLeeLooGnIgniteBerimboloKYLO_SAM84SwordsLFDBoba_The_FetterYarzahnJoRoDarth_Shadow 94 votes
Cad Bane
12%
darksidedano7591EwakawakaPhluffheadDomLonZiggy23DuckooItsJarJarBinkzEgo12DraconisIsaiah_THE_JediVinniarth___gumpyDarth_VladHaydiganShadowhunterMalElizaKulturtutorJakkalDraykohHovahdo 25 votes
Greedo
1%
minkywinksterlRushlSerial_Snuggler81 3 votes
Other
13%
Khorvog_KarbossaLlewellaCobrasManofive2zeroMofojokers1992ElyndriaDingleTingleGeofRivKopfschussPatman6632JensxnAerodarkensoulDarthRichyHotsdontfallandreaAlwaysABigerFishkbonifayAlexoneSpencersSocks 26 votes

Replies

• Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Kylo and Kit
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Mace Windu
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Id like to know soon either way. I'm holding back on a lot of various currency waiting for an announcement .
  • Options
    Boba Fett
    Boba fett
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Darth Maul
    Maul or Sidious, both at the same time would be awesome. Sith are really poor as a syngergy and need it. Then boba afterwards.
    Post edited by EscapeArtist51 on
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Dev Team
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Maul
    I don't understand why they can only rework one character at a time???? That makes no sense to me
  • Options
    Other
    Plo koon
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Dev Team

• Divona
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Maul
    Voted Maul but i would rather see Kit Fisto since that is really broken and unused totally.
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    FOTP
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett
    Achilles wrote: »
    Dev Team

Lol, QFT. Then QA.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett
    Boba 1st,
    then Maul & Sid
    then Kylo
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett
    Actually, If Boba get a rework, his animation needs a rework too.
    he uses only his armwrist weapon when he owns a big gun , that's dumb.
    One of his attack should be shot from that BIG GUN :D
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    tusken shaman
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett
    Boba or Nute Gunray.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Maul or Sidious, both at the same time would be awesome. Sith are poor.. then boba fett.

My dude, I could swear you never sleep! Haha
  • Options
    without a doubt it should be the Fett.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett
    Boba Fett makes the most sense for a rework, but before they do ANY rework, they need to FIX THE EXISTING BROKEN TOONS.
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    Maul sense he's the most useless out of everyone listed here.
  • Aegamin33
    169 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett
    It makes me sad Boba Fett is so weak.
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    Maul or Sidious, both at the same time would be awesome. Sith are poor.. then boba fett.

My dude, I could swear you never sleep! Haha
    What is this sleep of which you speak? I haven't been to sleep in 6 years. At night I sit in my chair and wait for the sun to rise.

• Options
    Boba Fett
    Kabbes wrote: »
    Boba Fett makes the most sense for a rework, but before they do ANY rework, they need to FIX THE EXISTING BROKEN TOONS.

im super confused. arent all toons existing? and isnt fixing toons the same thing as a rework? i seriously dont know what you mean. do you want toons buffed or nerfed and which ones?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Boba Fett
    Kabbes wrote: »

im super confused. arent all toons existing? and isnt fixing toons the same thing as a rework? i seriously dont know what you mean. do you want toons buffed or nerfed and which ones?

It's not a buff, nerf or rework. I just want the existing toons to (a) do what their abilities say, and (b) not have AI that renders them pointless.

For instance, Teebo's leadership ability activating should not undo his scramble tactics. Nor should he, when operated by the AI, be using low blow just to do damage without removing buffs.
  • andrea
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    mace windu
  • Options
    Other
    Expose ability needs to be reworked or changed to something else.
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    Other
    I actually hope they don't rework Boba. He's one of my favorite characters and I'd hate to see him become meta and see everybody using him. I'm being selfish here, I know lol.
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Since never has getting a buff or a rework meant the character has to be overpowered.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Keyper wrote: »
    Since never has getting a buff or a rework meant the character has to be overpowered.

Many say RG is OP. Don't agree, but that was a splendid job. Anakin is also amazing, can't wait to get him.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett
    Boba Fett please, he is one of the worst tanks and is just about always carried by his team