Space Battles

Prev13
So you know how you can see holograms of the falcon and slave 1 in the back on the right of the cantina? What if they bring in ships as unlockable "characters" and you could lvl and upgrade them like regular characters and battle with them.

Replies

• Eleazusthebold
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would really prefer something more interactive like a minigame inside swgoh where you pilot ships in realtime along predetermined flight paths. Bring some of that old school flavor in, because if I wanted to battle ships I could go play independence day resurgence heroes lol. Dont get me wrong itd still be cool to see the millinium falcon, bobba's slave, etc even if it were turn based.
  • Options
    I've been patiently waiting to hear anything about the ships for ever. Any chance of n update @EA_Jesse?
  • Options
    Nope. :#

l87ksusmtrxo.gif
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • MorbiusMD
    219 posts Member
    Options
    I am sure that if ships do arrive they will be heavily monetised; pay hundreds of $£€ to get one straight away, or grind for months.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Nope. :#

l87ksusmtrxo.gif

Lol, priceless.
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie piloting an A-wing id like to see that lol
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    complete fraking joke @EA_Jesse, you can comment on this pathetic excuse for a thread but you completely ignore the 17 page thread asking for news on Galactic War...

what the frak is wrong with you people?.

and to OP dude, these monkeys can not make the game they have work let alone asking for something like flight...
    Post edited by QuiteDrunk on
  • Options
    Calm down?
  • Options
    why should i calm down? this game is where i choose to spend my free time, this is my preferred method of relaxing but lately this game is being ruined by inept coders, deceitful mods who basically lie to our face and EA's overwhelming greed.

every day there is a new bug, stealth nerfs, broken heroes right out the box, unannounced price hikes, one frackup after another.

this game is a joke and my favourite pastime is fast becoming my biggest headache.

• Options
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    complete fraking joke @EA_Jesse, you can comment on this pathetic excuse for a thread but you completely ignore the 17 page thread asking for news on Galactic War...

and to OP dude, these monkeys can not make the game they have work let alone asking for something like flight...

Come on man.. Calm down.. Let them relax a little.. They'll gonna fix it anyway.. Just give them some time
  • Options
    Take some Advil. Helps with headaches
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Come on man.. Calm down.. Let them relax a little.. They'll gonna fix it anyway.. Just give them some time

48hrs GW has been fracked, 48hrs with a 17 page thread full of HUNDREDS of people complaining about a broken GW, complaining that their main source of credits is broken and not one fracking comment by a mod or dev yet this ridiculous thread up less than 4hrs on a topic that is lets face it, nothing more than a pipe dream gets a response by the head mod...

you see no problem with this?
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

48hrs GW has been fracked, 48hrs with a 17 page thread full of HUNDREDS of people complaining about a broken GW, people complaining that their main source of credits is broken and not one fracking comment by a mod or dev yet this **** excrement thread up less than 4hrs on a topic that is lets face it is nothing more than a pipe dream gets a response by the head mod...

48hrs GW has been fracked, 48hrs with a 17 page thread full of HUNDREDS of people complaining about a broken GW, people complaining that their main source of credits is broken and not one fracking comment by a mod or dev yet this **** excrement thread up less than 4hrs on a topic that is lets face it is nothing more than a pipe dream gets a response by the head mod...

I completed my 36 GW nodes before the update was implemented.. And today it is still an easy GW completion for me.. Using only 1 team and smashed through 12 nodes.. Just wait for their comment.. I reckon they are working on it right now..

And with this on my final nodes? Should i even complain? Lol.. I am reporting this @EA_Jesse, i know this is bugged.. My 10th and 11th nodes was tough

OT3KKkM.jpg

P/s i use only Anakin on my final nodes lol

• Options
    Doesn't seem like a pasttime. You just sound angry my dear drunk
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options

48hrs GW has been fracked, 48hrs with a 17 page thread full of HUNDREDS of people complaining about a broken GW, complaining that their main source of credits is broken and not one fracking comment by a mod or dev yet this ridiculous thread up less than 4hrs on a topic that is lets face it, nothing more than a pipe dream gets a response by the head mod...

It's a game its not life and death. Really who cares. They develop using Agile practices. I'd much rather this have new content all the time with defects rather than content every two months which works 100%. We as the users need to work with developers to make things better its not US vs them.
  • Options

i AM fracking angry, i got 12 heroes i want to level but i can not earn any credits because GW is broken, node 6 i am facing a 42k full team of furbies that might as well be a brick wall with a big frack you sprayed all over it.

2 days GW has been like this and 2 days i have earnt no fracking credits, why should i be anything else but fracking livid?

• QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    NVM
  • Options
    Because it's a game. Games shouldn't make you angry.

But in all seriousness what lvl and gear is your uganaut. Because if you have him at least lvl 79 and g8 you can auto to node 11 with any combination of 4 characters to join him. Trust me
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    SamoBudo wrote: »

It's a game its not life and death. Really who cares. They develop using Agile practices. I'd much rather this have new content all the time with defects rather than content every two months which works 100%. We as the users need to work with developers to make things better its not US vs them.

dude, stop taking drugs, you would rather have new broken content that dose not work rather than having a stable game that works as intended? i think you are a ****.

not only do i think you are a **** but i think if YOU think EA sees us as anything else but a tit to be squeezed then not only are you an **** but you are completely naive to boot.
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

i AM fracking angry, i got 12 heroes i want to level but i can not earn any credits because GW is broken, node 6 i am facing a 42k full team of furbies that might as well be a brick wall with a big frack you sprayed all over it.

2 days GW has been like this and 2 days i have earnt no fracking credits, why should i be anything else but fracking livid?
    I'm still waiting for your reply to my post tho.. Anyway.. This post is about battle ship bro.. Go make a new thread and lash your frustration out..

I'm sorry for the unrelevant post OP
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Funny, how other people decide for QuiteDrunk if he should be angry or not because they have another angle of how they play the game.

In my opinion (and I don't care as long as I have a dry **** to eat every day) everything should be fine as long as people communicate about what is going to happen. Bugs can happen, just admit it and repair it so people can spend their free time at this game.

As a finish I want to add a Chewie roar: roar.
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Chouffie wrote: »
    Funny, how other people decide for QuiteDrunk if he should be angry or not because they have another angle of how they play the game.

In my opinion (and I don't care as long as I have a dry **** to eat every day) everything should be fine as long as people communicate about what is going to happen. Bugs can happen, just admit it and repair it so people can spend their free time at this game.

Polly wants a ****.

I can't say "krakker".

Bad Polly.
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Polly wants a ****.

I can't say "krakker".

Bad Polly.

lol... i got a biscuit for polly... hang on let me fish it out :)

do you think it might be because of the racial slur :-

Etymology. Slave foremen in the antebellum South used bullwhips to punish African slaves, with such use of the whip being described as "cracking the whip." The white foremen who cracked these whips thus became known as "krackers."

either way polly gets a biscuit!

• Options
    @Chouffie. Lol. I was wondering what dry snack you was,talking about
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Polly wants a ****.

I can't say "krakker".

Bad Polly.

Etymology. Slave foremen in the antebellum South used bullwhips to punish African slaves, with such use of the whip being described as "cracking the whip." The white foremen who cracked these whips thus became known as "krackers."

You know what? you're drunk.. Go home
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Polly wants a ****.

I can't say "krakker".

Bad Polly.

You know what? you're drunk.. Go home

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'

Winston Churchill.
  • Options

@Harlodpeter be social, call a cab for him first.
  • Options

hahhahhaa, alright.. @QuiteDrunk I'm sorry if some of my word offended you in anyway tho.. There are tons out there complaining about GW right now.. Join them..

Have a nice day
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

hahhahhaa, alright.. @QuiteDrunk I'm sorry if some of my word offended you in anyway tho.. There are tons out there complaining about GW right now.. Join them..

Have a nice day

dude, this has become more than just a complaint, it is a point of contention, there is a 17 page thread with hundreds of complaints about a broken GW with no response from any dev in over 48hrs but this pipe dream got a response in less than 4hrs of being posted...

you do not see anything wrong with that? @EA_Jesse can post a comment on a pipe dream post and even has the time to link a gif but can not say "we are looking into this" on a game breaking bug hundreds of people are experiencing?.

it is a slap in the face to anyone suffering this problem.

• Nationality
    90 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    At least there's some communication....
This discussion has been closed.