Luke doesn't stun on crit?

His ability says stun on crit but 4 times today I had a crit and no stun. This was the reason I am leveling him over geo.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Replies

• Options
    The character ability text sometimes does not correspond to the current ability level. I do not know for certain, but the stun on a critical hit is probably a later upgrade to his ability.
  • Options
    You still have to beat tenacity from whoever you attack, that might be it.
  • Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    You still have to beat tenacity from whoever you attack, that might be it.

oh. so when the text says stun on crit it really means stun on crit sorta maybe depending kinda on opponents stats? ;)
  • Options
    dkredsox wrote: »
    The character ability text sometimes does not correspond to the current ability level. I do not know for certain, but the stun on a critical hit is probably a later upgrade to his ability.

upgraded it to level 4
  • Options
    Well if your Luke is RNG handicapped such as mine, he never stuns. 7 Star max gear for 60 I've seen him stun a few times, when it really matters never. As some already stated it's based upon the opponents resistance.
  • Options
    failed everytime in GW and arena but just did a light side battle and it stunned first time.

Funny when I look at his stats for potency (chance to increase detrimental effect) it's at 0% at gear level 6 lol
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Well if your Luke is RNG handicapped such as mine, he never stuns. 7 Star max gear for 60 I've seen him stun a few times, when it really matters never. As some already stated it's based upon the opponents resistance.

What a load of garbage. Mine stuns regularly.

@warmonkey. He only stuns on his special so not on his normal attack.
  • Options
    Vomiting wrote: »

Well you my friend are Vomiting excellent RNG!, my special seems to hardly stun. As previously mentioned, chance to stun is based upon opponents resistance.
  • Options
    Vomiting wrote: »

ya I know he only does it on his special. ;)
    was wondering if stuns are bugged now in arena and GW. Also have ventriss who before yesterday stunned pretty consistently. Today she stunned once out of at least twenty attacks where before it was a solid 1/3 of the time.
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm with Vomiting. My Luke stuns maybe 1/3 attempts.
  • Options
    I'm with Vomiting. My Like stuns maybe 1/3 attempts.

ahh that's good news. almost to purple gear so hoping that'll help.
  • Options
    I have luke at 4* level 50 gear VI and I'd probably agree with the others he stuns 1/3 for me. I only use him in my LS battles, though.
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

These are my Luke's stats with 3 level 7 gear equipped.

72cfPXY.jpgWwAfND4.jpg
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

These are my Luke's stats with 3 level 7 gear equipped.

insightful. Thanks!
  • Options
    I believe it mostly depends on what you use him for, I primarily use him in GW when I need to burst down a opponent quickly, TIE, Daka etc. I hardly see a stun in this situation since most are purple geared 7 stars. A one third rate would be a godsend. I would love to have your guys RNG.
  • Options
    how os best, cad banes or luke?
  • Options
    If you can level Bane I would go for him.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Luke since he is farmable.