My feedback Jesse asked for

Sirkuce
22 posts Member
edited July 2016
Ok so because Jesse was asking for constructive feedback and not complaining (which is hard):

So let me start, you blow up the whole game by dropping a nuclear bomb on it (is this complaining ??) and after that you even bombed down everything that was left.

How you did that?
  • Mod system – how can you add a system which can double or tribble the power of toons in about 20 minutes and this can happen completely randomly – one mod primary stat protection (manly no influence) or 47% increase of offence power – ha ha a joke?
  • Modes are too easy to acquire and by far too strong – it took me 15 min to make my Rey 300% stronger – before that it took me months to fully upgrade Rey
  • How can you work with percentage at main stats in a range up to 50% - sorry that can’t work and then to make it even worse completely randomly
  • How can you roll out an hotfix which lowers now the drop rate for Mods to an absolute minimum – before update 3 cantina refreshes 23 level 5 Modes now 3 cantina refreshes 2 level 5 Mods 1 level 4 Mod and 3 level 3 Modes - are you kidding – if we thought precrafting was unfair – what is this???
  • Because you messed everything up – as a last punch in the face of everyone you lower down potency about 80% at nearly all relevant raid toons - so all the hard work of farming a Teebo (you only need him in raids) destroyed
This game is based on balance and you gave everything out of your hands. It is out of control! Why?

So what can you do now, I would estimate only two options:
  • Roll back with all the consequences
  • Lower the impact of Mod stats by at least 90% immediately and start a long process of rebalancing

Now really an honest question and I am relay not kidding – Is this a social experiment influenced by the government checking out the reaction of people how they react after you destroyed the effort of months (and from a lot of other also money) in one day!!! ?

I decided to quit some weeks ago (because I lost the fun playing this game, so not directly influenced by this update) and I tried several weeks but it seemed I was somehow too addicted to quit completely. But I now have to say thank you.

Ironically I never had so much fun as in the last two days seeing, trying and laughing about all what you have done and making it so easy for me to click the final delete button. Sorry this is the truth and I think you should know it. It was the perfect time for me.

So finally thank you for the fun I had (also the last months in wintertime). It was a great game also for a more or less FTP like me.

Post edited by Sirkuce on

Replies

• Options
    Rey*
  • Krix
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Game is dead, move along. Nothing to see here anymore.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Options
    I really think they need to scrap all current plans for future content and just focus on balance. A series of proper balance patches would do wonders for the game. Totally switch off mods in the meantime until they can rethink how they want those to work.