Easy final GW node

Ok so for the second time now in my GW this weekend the final node is a super easy, low level team. Im at level 80 and I have gotten used to fighting off over powered Rey's- however this node seems to be giving me teams waaay below my squads power.
I cant post a picture right now because I'm using my iphone, but the most recent easy squad was:

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
Cad Bane 3 star
Chewbacca 3 star
Magmatrooper 3 star
Luke 3 star

All the team had low level gear and no mods.

Has anyone else discovered similar things with their GW??

I welcome the opportunity to score easy credits, but seems like a fault or something

Replies

• Gh0stRdr1982
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yep anyone who has a max Arena team that can reach over 37k gets this luxuxy.....I just got it myself. You will always get it now that you have made it there unless they FIX that.
  • Options
    Yep anyone who has a max Arena team that can reach over 37k gets this luxuxy.....I just got it myself. You will always get it now that you have made it there unless they FIX that.

Wow ok then, how long has this been around for? I guess i should feel proud to finally be part of this group
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    Options
    As opposed to...
    28477605236_3649410bc1_b.jpg
  • Options
    The last stealth tweak they did to make it harder added this BUG if you want to call it that....I'll post my final node tomorrow as reference....my arena power is 37222 but looking in guild arena power my maximum would be 38122.
  • Options
    The last stealth tweak they did to make it harder added this BUG if you want to call it that....I'll post my final node tomorrow as reference....my arena power is 37222 but looking in guild arena power my maximum would be 38122.

Just looked into my max arena power and it is 35839 so it cant be just limited to over 37k.

Anyone else getting this?

• Options
    Amorgan wrote: »
    Ok so for the second time now in my GW this weekend the final node is a super easy, low level team. Im at level 80 and I have gotten used to fighting off over powered Rey's- however this node seems to be giving me teams waaay below my squads power.
    I cant post a picture right now because I'm using my iphone, but the most recent easy squad was:

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

I welcome the opportunity to score easy credits, but seems like a fault or something

Shut. Up.

Last node is fine devs, move along.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

Shut. Up.

+1
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

Shut. Up.

classy
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The problem now is making it to node 12! Ha! After the crankup after mods it's getting harder for me. I've only completed it 2 since after always finishing before (even pre nerf)
  • Options
    I am happy with node 12 the way it is now. Please don't do anything about it.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

Shut. Up.

classy

Not as classy as your jail cell. :wink:
  • Options

Just looked into my max arena power and it is 35839 so it cant be just limited to over 37k.

Anyone else getting this?

I faced a team like that the other day and my max arena power according to the guild is something like 36k. I think it has something to do with your arena rank at payout since the day before was one of the few times I cashed out in the top 50
  • Options
    11th node i usually loose my last good toons. So i am glad 12 is easy. Else i prob wont be able to complete GW.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

Shut. Up.

classy

haha, you would be suprised with what caused me to land in jail.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    After the struggle that is nodes 6, 9-11 no one should complain about this :smile:
  • Options
    It's too hard, it's too easy, it's too hard, it's too easy, it's too hard... Mom!
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised to have gotten it a few days in a row. Of course after node 11, this was relief. I faced a maxed sun fac that took three full squads to take out.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

Shut. Up.

+1
    Does the poster wants the dev to look at this post and make 12th node hard ?
  • Options
    40k arena power, node 9, 11, and 12 are all easy
  • Options
    This is what we like to call a "low priority" bug =]
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Please delete this thread, having the easy last node back is the only happiness in getting from the game right now! :smile:
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the last update clearly said that GW was perfectly fine as it is. No change to this is required.
  • DroidsURLooking4
    365 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

Shut. Up.

classy

Didn't you claim to have quit in a previous posting? I may have my wires crossed somewhere, but I thought you issued a farewell post recently.
  • Options
    and here i thought some player had figured out how to make life easy for others by fighting a last battle with a crazy easy team.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Id- Vakim Kallos

Jedi Guardian 3 star
    Cad Bane 3 star
    Chewbacca 3 star
    Magmatrooper 3 star
    Luke 3 star

Shut. Up.

classy

haha, you would be suprised with what caused me to land in jail.

Story time!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the last update clearly said that GW was perfectly fine as it is. No change to this is required.

Previously they called it a bug. Now it seems like it is not.
  • Options
    "These are not the nodes you are looking for..."
This discussion has been closed.