6 star vader possible?

licky
112 posts Member
I was wondering if getting vader to 6 stars is possible just from doing achievements (and maybe the occasional shard in GW, no shard shop)? Thank you :-)

Also is gearing vader even worth it?

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    There are many 6* vaders already. I haven't bought any in the shard shop and close already. And in he is nice to have for the empire team.
  • Options
    Yes and yes
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 6* Vader and 18/100 progress so far

I think it's technically possible for a 7* now
  • Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    Options
    There was a guy in my guild that had a 6 star Vader when guilds first came out. Close to 3 months ago.
  • Options
    Closest in my guild is about 28 out from 7 star. I'm 56 out.
  • Options
    Alot of us in our guilds are 6* working to 7*
  • Options
    Yea but it's easier to stock shard shop tokens using GW tokens and farm Vader when he appears there.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Valjean
    84 posts Member
    Options
    I'm at 6*, 7 of 100 to 7*. Problem is there's a definite point where you hit a wall. 7* is going to come down to many lucky Shard Shop shipments many months into the future.
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571
  • Options
    Yes, but it takes a very long time.
  • licky
    112 posts Member
    Options
    nice!! thanks for the replies!!!
  • Options
    6* max gear and level Vader with mods is a beast.
  • Options
    I have a 6* DV... earned fairly.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    To answer your question I'm not sure without shard shop if it is possible or not. I'm sure I'm there because of shard shop but it'd have to be close by now....
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    It's possible...but that's a long grind...I been snatching every Vader available on shard shop...2 away from 6* and mine is currently 5* lv 80 g10 almost 60k combined hp\protection and 136 speed with mods...Vader is a beast and totally worth the effort...and with ackbar in party you can use burst and culling blade in same turn...with 88 as lead it's just a devastating offensive team.
  • Options
    A few people on my server have him at 6* and he's just as worthless as he was at 5.
  • Options
    I'm at 10/100 for 7*. Definitely wouldn't be at 6* without shart shop. And he's totally NOT worthless at 6* with mods and omegas. He's actually really good and tanky. Keep working on him, I'd say.