6 mod speed bonus broken?

Krey
341 posts Member
edited August 2016
Went from 5 to 6 speed mods on my palpatine. But yet I am still only showing a single set bonus instead of the 2 like with other set bonuses i have on the second tier. Also, his speed does not seem to have changed so it does not appear that he is getting the 5%.

Broken or am I missing something?

Replies

• Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    8yEEYXv.jpg

Pic of what I am talking about.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    pwAoYOH.jpg

I was expecting it to look something like this. Well, this and I was also expecting my speed to actually increase.
  • Options
    Speed pays a bonus based on a set of four, two mods don't qualify for an extra
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If that is true, then how do you ever get the second tier of bonus? You would only ever get able to get 5% and never 10% like the bonus information shows.

I mean, I believe you, but that is some really sloppy code.

What I am saying is, I thought it was 4 for bonus tier 1 and 2 more (6) for bonus tier 2 since they listed bonus tier 2 and there is no way to have 8 mods.
  • Options
    The second tier comes when you upgrade 4 speed mods to level 15.
  • Options
    TaterSalad wrote: »
    The second tier comes when you upgrade 4 speed mods to level 15.

Yup, gotta upgrade all mods to 15.
  • Options
    Click on the set bonus icons and you get it explained perfectly ingame.
  • Options
    With the tenacity mods you have 2 set bonuses, not a max set bonus.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I did not know it worked like. But I reread the description, and there it is. I just missed it all this time.

Thanks everyone for setting me straight. Hopefully I'm done playing village id10t for a while. Well, at least until tonorrow.
  • Options
    ID-10-T ERROR!