Captain Phasma Gear

Hi Guys,

I was curious if anybody had a Phasma and was about to upgrade her to Gear 7. I just needed to know the Purple items that are needed to farm them. I've searched the forums and can't seem to find anything to this.

Thank you and have a great week!!

Replies

• Options
    Purple for gear VII or for gear VIII? Gear VIII requires 20-50 of everything purple.
  • Options
    Purple for gear VII or for gear VIII? Gear VIII requires 20-50 of everything purple.

Sorry didn't mention this part but from Gear VI to Gear VII
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    The 20 Mk 6 BioTech prototype salvage? I have 15 and all battles are locked for them, I am guessing I got them from gear challenges but don't really recall
  • Options
    Doga wrote: »
    The 20 Mk 6 BioTech prototype salvage? I have 15 and all battles are locked for them, I am guessing I got them from gear challenges but don't really recall

Do you have a picture? Wanted to see what LS/DS mission it is.

Thank you
  • Options
    Going clockwise from her head:

1. (5) Mk 1 Zaltin Bacta Gel Prototype Salvage; (1) Mk 2 TaggeCo Holo Lens; (5) Mk 5 Loronar Power Cell
    2. (2) Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars; (2) Mk 5 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype; (2) Mk 2 SoroSuub Keypad
    3. (1) Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars; (20) Mk 6 BioTech Implant Prototype Salvage; (1) Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator
    4. (5) Mk 6 TaggeCo Holo Lens Prototype; (5) Mk 4 BAW Armor Mod; (5) Mk 5 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars
    5. (5) Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage; (5) Mk 5 Loronar Power Cell; (1) Mk 1 CEC Fusion Furnace
    6. (5) Mk 4 BAW Armor Mod Salvage
  • Options
    You will have to unlock the 6 level LS battles