Did you subscribe? USD 10.99 for 21 days of Crystals

Prev1345
xJazzx
808 posts Member
edited January 2016
Did you get the subscription? Restart client to activate.

Did you subscribe? USD 10.99 for 21 days of Crystals 295 votes

I bought it
31%
AilanMackemSLAMNicks075JJHNessusChiron74cosmicturtle333MaestroBarrokPsychormambaVampire_XAbyssOtrill143cha0sSakichanNatok205StormyGalarithLocoAlmeanpride 94 votes
I will not spend a cent
42%
FakeRobboPowerlifter450Stekcir_LeinadDarthPurgatoryRolfDarkHavenPhyneasxsebxDaishiTop_QuarkGalvinePokebreakerCptKlossJ7000ThundergodccfooXyoTowaniLarGeventsel 125 votes
I'm on the fence
25%
dauz6063kgwzzGreenArrow_76TelaanSenpaiBishopLargKelleinCUFCfan616HavokTriggerIricsBlamd3gaussxJazzxg0merPieLSonorenWillziakSticare_Courts_0073MerilonslmcmrZtyleDarthMufasaDoom 76 votes
Post edited by xJazzx on

Replies

• Options
    I will not spend a cent
    Unfortunately too expensive for my low Polish budget. :(
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I'll buy it, but am disappointed that the delay in returning crystal subs appears to have been in order for them to find a way to make them significantly worse than they were before.
    If you normally buy crystals in the largest pack (best value) this is about 27% better at the cost of being spread out over 3 weeks. Not sure where the 49% number is coming from, maybe based on buying smaller packs.
    Should have figured. But I hoped for better.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    the crystal subscription has been released. restart your client!
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    From what I recall this is roughly twice the price of the daily crystal pack from a couple of months ago. In Australia it's $16.99 which as it stands is probably $2-3 too much for me. Sounds petty but I'm on a tight budget atm and anyway, the developers/EA have shown their ineptitude regarding pricing this game already.

I'll just keep my eyes out for another pricing 'error' that brings the price down to $5 ;)
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    From what I recall this is roughly twice the price of the daily crystal pack from a couple of months ago. In Australia it's $16.99 which as it stands is probably $2-3 too much for me. Sounds petty but I'm on a tight budget atm and anyway, the developers/EA have shown their ineptitude regarding pricing this game already.

I'll just keep my eyes out for another pricing 'error' that brings the price down to $5 ;)

certainly a little too expensive compared to the previous pricing...
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    I would have considered doing this occasionally at $4.99. $10.99 is just too much.
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    HamZolo wrote: »
    I would have considered doing this occasionally at $4.99. $10.99 is just too much.

The 4.99 one works better for me..
  • Transformer101
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I bought it
    If anyone is interested the Canadian price in store is listed at $12.99 and then when purchase is made through Play store total goes to $13.64 after tax

Edit* Bringing my total spent to about $35.00 since release of the game and I have been playing daily at least an hour per day (long drives to and from work that I carpool on)

• Options
    I bought it
    "Technically" $11.76 with tax...
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    Funny how Marvel Future Fight has a price much less than this and offers more for a duration of 30 days. The original 21 day offer was sufficient enough in both its value and encouragement to spend when others might not. This pricing is a bit more than many would agree to I believe. Unless its intent is to cause for you to purchase the $20 pack instead. Either way, not the best change to make in regards to entry level spending for f2p players. I have spent a considerable amount and do not consider this to be a value as it currently stands.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I will not spend a cent
    I'm not spending, but that's only because I'm strictly f2p. I actually think it's a good deal though.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Not same offer. Price "adjusted" In poor taste. Bought one to get through leveling. Expected. I don't plan on buying another.
    Post edited by Llewella on
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    It's even worse for us in the UK. $12, yet again we pay more for the same digital content. I won't be partaking in this poor offer (compared to the previous crystal subscription)
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    Esharan wrote: »
    Should have been $9.99 at $10.99 it just doesn't sit well...I know I know it's a buck, but something about going from $9.99 to $10.99 is bothersome.

This is because in business marketing 9.99 is alot better on the eyes even though it is only 1 dollar difference. EA could have made a lot more money at 9.99.
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    That's only 2100 crystals- not enough to buy a chromium mega pack. For $19.99, you get 2800 crystals, which can instantly buy you a chromium 8-pack with extra crystals to spare.

Not worth the wait.
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    No thx
  • Options
    Bought it and instantly regretted it. Will not buy it again.
  • Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    That's only 2100 crystals- not enough to buy a chromium mega pack. For $19.99, you get 2800 crystals, which can instantly buy you a chromium 8-pack with extra crystals to spare.

Not worth the wait.

I'm sure these packs are meant to supplement the daily grind, not the mega packs.
  • Options
    I bought it
    Has anyone else not gotten the "100 immediate gems" upon purchase?
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    Thats a little too much for me :/
  • Options
    Hendiju wrote: »
    yes, I did.

• Options
    I'm on the fence
    10.99 USD is such a weird price.
    100 crystals a day isn't really enough for me to do anything so I don't think I'll buy it.
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    Hendiju wrote: »

It was 300 in the old 21days pack ... for half the Price. Seems that EA/CG think wie are really stupid customers.
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    Wont buy...They shouldn't have jacked the price up and I possibly would have bought.
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    Not buying. I would have gone in monthly for 4.99, but not 10.99. I really wonder if they'll make more money by doubling the price.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    Won't buy any more. After the post form the Devs on their (lack of) 'punishment' for cheaters, I suddenly have no more incentive to invest in this game.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I bought it, but I wish it was cheaper. Not sure, but I think I just saw a post about it costing 50 gems to restart battles in GW. if this is so, then I think they are starting to suck the fun out of the games while trying to get too much money from the players.
  • Options
    I'm on the fence
    It would've been good to have a 4th option on the poll for people who eould've bought it at a lower price. I really don't get the pricing in this game (or any other EA mobile game). It's like they're only targetting high paying customers and laughing at people who are only willing to spend a few dollars here and there. No reason they can't target both
  • Options
    I will not spend a cent
    I would probably buy it if it was $4.99 again, but I won't buy the same thing for over a 50% price increase.