Wait, how could Ewok Elder revive Droids

johnne
330 posts Member
edited September 2016
It is the Power of Forest! EE is not familiar with tech and metals. Please fix. It can only revive allies made of flesh and soul

Replies

• Options
    Isn't it magic just like Daka?
  • scuba
    14166 posts Member
    Options
    Johnny 5 is alive!
  • Options
    I'll be back!!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    He just chants "I DO believe in droids!" And claps his hands.

ETA : Props to Scuba for a Short Circuit reference. Your street cred (and probable age) went up in my book ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TroutFett18
    176 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    What no love for Terminator? Very disappointing....
  • Options
    What no love for Terminator?

Nah, they wiped themselves too many times with that franchise.
  • Options
    C3PO is their God and grants it... ;)
  • Options
    Ezeziel wrote: »

/thread
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    What, there are Ewoks, and they can revive holo toons! ****.
  • Options
    Because it's a video game and Ewok Elder has been balanced around being able to revive anyone.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Come on, this game makes no sense. A little bear-dwarf-human can only bring living back from the dead. It can't bring back a machine. Come on!
  • Options
    Magic!!!

2HUHhW4.jpg
  • Options
    It's an illuuuuuuuuuusion.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Because droids are awesome that's why.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I love droids too! That crumpling to the ground sound they make as Lando crushes their metal skulls into the ground with his 4th AOE crit in a row is really quite satisfying. :D

• Options
    It's not an actual Ewok Elder, it's a character data card in a cantina game somewhere in a galaxy far far away and the Cantina Keeper just wants the patrons to have fun and not fuss over minor details.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    Olle wrote: »
    Come on, this game makes no sense. A little bear-dwarf-human can only bring living back from the dead. It can't bring back a machine. Come on!

Hear what you are saying.. It can only bring back characters of flesh and blood but a machine is not possible.. Right.. In a world of science fiction normal resurrections are cool but droid technical are not.
    Some people their minds just amaze me in a fun way :D
    Capgasp made a pretty well thought conclusion!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    This

Ezeziel wrote: »

and this

then this
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    It's not an actual Ewok Elder, it's a character data card in a cantina game somewhere in a galaxy far far away and the Cantina Keeper just wants the patrons to have fun and not fuss over minor details.

• Options
    Actually reviving a droid is easy. It s just a matter of putting things back together. A 5 year old like little anakin could do it. Reviving flesh is not so straightforward, need an elder for that. Makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I love droids too! That crumpling to the ground sound they make as Lando crushes their metal skulls into the ground with his 4th AOE crit in a row is really quite satisfying. :D

Hmmm me & my droids didnt even know lando has an attack...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Someone buy this man a beer, stat!
  • Options

Someone buy this man a beer, stat!

Nerf the beer!
  • Options

Hehe
  • Options

Then your droids don't play on an early December shard. ;)

• Options
    Also, Jengineer can heal non-droids... but that is probably him fixing them up with cyborg parts or something.
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Then your droids don't play on an early December shard. ;)

Mid-november shard :smiley: