Total Gameplay Hours Logged

Jayngo
87 posts Member
edited December 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to see how many hours you have played this game? I am real curious.

I've logged in everyday since downloading the game last December. I've never played another mobile game this long! Even C.o.C. faded away after a while for me...

EDIT: Just realized they bleeped out Clash of Clans abbreviation....lol.
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Options
    I would hate myself if I found out, lol.
  • Options
    For iPhone, you can check your usage by app for the past day or week.

Settings > battery > click the 'clock' icon > select 24 hours or 7 days.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    For iPhone, you can check your usage by app for the past day or week.

Settings > battery > click the 'clock' icon > select 24 hours or 7 days.

I wish I hadn't done that. Can never look at myself in the mirror again now.

• Options
    Don't do it! It's too scary! Also that doesn't include time on the forums :P
  • Options
    ChefHaze wrote: »

This. SO this....I would rather not know than be ashamed of the time spent. If it was anywhere close to what I have logged in Skyrim, I'll be standing in the corner, wading in a puddle of pi$$ with a snot bubble coming out of my nose.

• Options
    ChefHaze wrote: »

I would hate myself as well. It would probably be as bad as seeing the credit card statement at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Yeah it might lead to unrecoverable depression if I knew how many hours I've spent on this game lol
  • Options
    Well I did some maths (not my best subject back in the school days) and I started playing the end of last November. I estimate about 1 hour a day tops that I play to complete all daily events. I have logged in every day since I started playing.

Rough estimate=300 hours

I have never played any other mobile game this long. Ever.
  • Options
    I checked on my phone right now and I've played 7.5 hours in the past week. And another 4 hours on forums.
  • Options
    I seriously don't want to know, just like I don't want to know the actual dollar amount I've spent since November.
  • Options
    I have used 1.15 gb on the game
  • Options
    Impossible wrote: »
    I checked on my phone right now and I've played 7.5 hours in the past week. And another 4 hours on forums.

Was this on an iPhone or Android? Does anyone know how to check time played on an Android-based phone?
  • Options
    Erm that's scary 15.9 hours past 7 days 800 hours on that basis over a year

Feel ashamed don't spend that long on Xbox lol
  • Options
    KingPin wrote: »
    Erm that's scary 15.9 hours past 7 days 800 hours on that basis over a year

Feel ashamed don't spend that long on Xbox lol

Lol. That's awesome, man.

Just imagine when they add the ship stuff soon. This game already takes up too much of my daily time.