Omega at 78??

I think it's possible and if so is it worth it? I currently sit at 7-20 in the arena depending on the time of day. With this omega event if I do a refresh for 200 crystals I can omega someone's ability. With almost everyone on my shard in the top 20 being lvl 80 and I just hitting 78 would it be worth it to omega an ability? Or just wait till I am lvl 80? If so who?

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Do NOT refresh for Omegas, I repeat, do NOT. You would regret every single crystal spent for it, period. Rather save them for something more useful like Cantina Battle refresh(es).
  • Options
    I was just thinking 200 isn't to bad in all reality and to have that say Tm reduction of QGJ 2 levels early night help with raid and arena. I could see the double cantina refresh for the extra xp ect though to
  • Options
    I was just thinking 200 isn't to bad in all reality and to have that say Tm reduction of QGJ 2 levels early night help with raid and arena. I could see the double cantina refresh for the extra xp ect though to

TM reduction won't come in handy because you don't have Teebo at 80 level. This is where both, QGJ and Teebo thrive.
  • Options
    Okay thank you for the info I appreciate it!
  • Options
    TMK wrote: »
    Do NOT refresh for Omegas, I repeat, do NOT. You would regret every single crystal spent for it, period. Rather save them for something more useful like Cantina Battle refresh(es).

That's a moot point for whales. B)