Just need to vent.... Comment if u know what i mean

After my second straight PVP loss, i take on someone with 1000 less power than me. His leader was lumi, but obviously i didnt know daka, sid, maul and han were all in that boat. It started off nice for me (after JC got stunned), with 5s and his assist ability getting maul down to low health. Phasma calls in march and my maul gets to go. He slices enemy maul. Then without doing anything, daka revives him. She just stood there and and revived him, which is why its stupid. But my maul, with that 100% turn meter, AOEd their team.
Their maul died. Daka, lumi and han all below half health, but u guessed it, sid dodged. All was in my favor, and then, han taunts, and sid cant kill him. Daka heals+ revives maul for the second dang time. Lumi heals and now their team is full and maul is alive with full health. He AOEs and my JC and maul die. Hans taunt is still up.
Daka stuns sid, which is stupid enough, and it links on and stuns 5s. RUFKM?! Phasma dies from a sid shot, which does 3K damage. My sid can only do 1K damage even tho hes better than enemy sid.
Somehow i was able to kill daka and han, and it left 5s vs sid to a 1v1 and sid won.

Ugghhhh yeah this is just to vent only comment if you can relate

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, very similar thing happened to me. I love it though.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I was facing a team that had Daka, Lumni, and Assaj forget the others but I wanted to kill Assaj first cause I was using Poggle. Kill Assaj, Daka revives, lumni immediately heals. Kill Assaj, Kill Daka, Daka selfrevive. I did win but having Daka myself was entertaining to see how the match played out.
  • Options
    i take on someone with 1000 less power than me. His leader was lumi, but obviously i didnt know daka, sid, maul and han were all in that boat.

I know that feeling, mate. I've encountered my fair share of those squads.

Unfortunately, I can only give this piece of advice after your burn against that squad: If they have a poor leader, and poor power, check their level. If it is as large a drop as their power, stay on your guard, but battle them quickly, because it's a dog-eat-dog world in PvP. The weak don't make it far.

If their level is exponentially higher than yours, don't mess around. They can ruin your day faster than you can say, "Huh?"

As an example, I once saw this almost free-bee in my PvP choices.
    It was a Captain Phasma leader, with 9.(something)K power, level 47, and relatively harmless looking. I unfortunately took the bait, thinking I had the skills to pay the bills (I use a 4* Sid, 4* Luke, 4* Talia, 4* Consular, and 4* Chewie, all with level 4 gear, except Talia, who has level 5 due to her siphon-heal spell. Currently I am level 49, with 10.4K power).

As soon as I joined (Beam me up, Scotty.), I thought it was easy. After the first two turns I realized what I had walked into.

Captain Phasma, Geonosian Soldier, Coruscant Underworld Police, IG-86, and FOTP. Keep in mind, Phasma ALSO had the 14% chance for another Assist.

My team never stood a chance, but soon, I will have the ultimate firepower. (Droid + Geonosian Team).
  • Options
    Why is everyone always so shocked when Daka revives someone? You either have to stun or ability block her or kill her first or second.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    AI damage buff can be extremely frustrating. I've fought matching champions that were 10 levels lower than me doing x5 times the damage my chats are ever capable of doing.
  • Options
    When I see daka, she definitely is the first to go otherwise the battle can drag on
  • Options
    Why is everyone always so shocked when Daka revives someone? You either have to stun or ability block her or kill her first or second.

Because we either think, "Darn, I was so close to killing her!" or "Darn, I forgot she could do that!"
  • Options

Because we either think, "Darn, I was so close to killing her!" or "Darn, I forgot she could do that!"

Dude thats so true. Just ignore cosmicturtle whenever u see him. He thinks the game is flawless, and i bet u he is an undercover dev
  • Options
    You have to kill Daka before Sid. Save the counter characters for the end unless you can take Dooku out on one turn.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Eddieb0108
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Learn the mechanics of each character BEFORE fighting them, if you blindly go into a battle not knowing what each enemy is capable of you deserve everything you get!!! Then, like someone already mentioned, develope a STRATEGY for how to counter them!! Heres a tip, it's a STRATEGY GAME, if you just go in each match, and just mindlessly hit whoever without rhyme or reason, your never going to win!!
  • Options
    Necro much?
    33 months ago this post was made
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Necro much?
    33 months ago this post was made

God i was wondering who the hell uses that lineup these days
This discussion has been closed.