Clone team even a possibility?

Clone Sgt. Phase1, 5's, Plo Koon, bare bones synergy I know, but is that all there is towards the viability of a clone team atm?
Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    At the moment that's it, but I'm pretty sure they're going to release Cody, Rex, and I think an ARC trooper? Not sure when though. I want a clone team too! Haha
  • Options
    Did you read that somewhere? Would love to make a clone team.
  • Options
    I faced a Fives, Clone trooper, and three other 'regular' heroes today and I completely decimated them. By far the easiest match I've had in a week. This wasn't level 30 amateur stuff either. We were level 59, 5 and 6* gear 7. I have no idea how he even got up to rank 140.

I wouldn't recommend using clones until more are released.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Fair enough.. I just hope more are indeed released :/

Love me that clone action
  • Options
    I've got a clone focused team in the oven now. It will be a couple weeks or more before it's mature enough to do a test drive. I'll post results when it's ready.
  • Options
    I wish Boba Fett was considered a Clone Trooper or at least had a clone trooper synergy. It seems appropriate, and not only that, but it would add a lot to the makeshift team. Just add a Barriss Offee or a different Jedi Healer, and you'd be pretty well set! :)
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    I've been farming one Sargeant phase 1 and 5s. I want to like phase 1 as his skills are good, but I think he's too slow. Definitely needs more clone synergies to be good where 5s is a much better stand alone hero. Not sure about plo Koon but he can remove stealth which is useful.