Game seems laggy of late

Skye
795 posts Member
several hours ago just after the local midnight reset... doing my usual routine of busting out the dailies...

Churned through the GW... had to retreat a couple of times on one somewhat annoying node... but I was finding the retreat option very slow (or laggy).. I would press the retreat and it would take 10 seconds before it actually backed me out of the fight!! In the past it would be quite quick... a second or two...

Also noticed yesterday after an Arena fight it would take a good 10 or more seconds to resolve the end of the fight... i.e. it would hang on the screen that tells you that you won, lost or drew for several seconds....

This only started popping up over the past two days... seemed much more responsive previously...

I dunno if it's just me, the internet connection on my phone, the game or something dubious is happening on my phone?

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I've experienced lag yesterday and today as well :(
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I usually find when that happens that my phone has too many things running in the background. I shut down and restart, and send seems to take care of it.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.