Skull and Bones - 2 openings

2Next

Replies

• JabbaGhan00sh
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    We have some openings now. Please let me know if still interested in joining.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNzk2MjY5NDM4OTU4MzA1MjgvMjA0MzAwOTkxOTUxMDExODQxL0lNR18zMjk0LlBORyJ9.F-FQmaUqxY0y3aIZG4D3dxSLamw.PNG?width=2000&height=1125

• Options
    Looking for active daily players. 600/600 preferred. Mature guild with no drama.

Good people with players in all time zones around the world.
  • UCK
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'd like to join your guild. I'm very active in SWGOH. I'm level 75 but have level IX gear and have worked to level all my characters as evenly as possibly so that I still do decent damage with all 5 teams (and partake in the higher leveled limited events & mod challenges). I am consistently top 1-5 in my squad arena. My current guild has too many low level members & has too many inactives for my liking. I want to play with the big boys. Please let me in. My ally code is 537-356-473 if you'd like to check me out.
  • ARO
    70 posts Member
    Options
    @UCK just want to say hello to my shard buddy ;) we are all mostly below lvl 70 on our shard so that's a whale knocking on your door.
    Cheers
  • Options
    What are your raid times . I am an active player my I'd is 195 564 664
  • UCK
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Hola. Are you all part of the Guild?
  • Options
    Ally me for now, we might have 2 openings
  • UCK
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba. What's your ally code?
  • Options
    Are you the same Skull and Bones from Ikariam?
    If so, I´m your old friend Darth Vader from the first World war, remenber?
    If you´re not that SKB, sorry for that.
    I´m lvl 80, 11 7* toons (One day away from 12), gear from 8 to 10. Daily player 600 per day.
    I´d like to join you.
    Thanks
  • Options
    We have 4 openings, ally me quickly if interested.
  • Options
    I´ve sent the invitation. Tell me please, how often does your raid 7 happen? How long does it take?
    Today, my guild does it every couple of days lasting half a day.
    Tank you
  • Options
    Please tell me when there is an opening. I'm waiting .
    Thanks
  • JabbaGhan00sh
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    RogVader wrote: »
    Please tell me when there is an opening. I'm waiting .
    Thanks

Yes we have one opening, we typically raid every 48 hours, raids stay open so everyone gets shots in. We usually raid friday at around 7:00 pm pst, sunday at 12:00 pm pst, and 2 days during the week at 7:00 pm pst.
  • Options
    I sent the solicitation. Waiting your aproval. Thanks.
  • Options
    I sent a support ticket in to EA asking them to give you guys back the GC I cost you. I'm sure they won't, but it's worth a try.
  • Options
    We have a bunch of openings, ally me @ 677-857-323

Groups welcome
  • Options
    Jabba,

I think it´s a good idea to put the rules of raid here. If there are some.
    What do you think?

• Options
    We have a bunch of openings, ally me @ 677-857-323

Groups welcome

We can take a group of 5-7
  • Options
    Looking for a couple of consistent 600/600 a day coin contributors for guild. Ally me @ 677-857-323 to join.

We are very mature / no drama.
  • Options
    Love this guild, everyone get a fair shot to do maximum damage during raids. Raid participation is always at 90% or higher. All we ask is do your daily 600 and be active!!
  • Options
    We will be having some open spots within the next few days, so if you are interested in joining us leave your info here or add Jabba or myself. We are #2 currently on the leaderboards as well. Raid strong and always leave your enemies as skulls and bones.
  • Options
    Looking for Col Kroum,is he in your guild? Want to coordinate ships arena with him.
  • Options
    we have one opening, Must have 2 Million+ GP, 3 or more g12, and 25+ super toons at g11
    Ally code:677-857-323