Not eligible for raid reward

Prev1
https://postimg.org/image/l3h4prcy3/

I've been in this guild for 6 weeks or so. But got this raid ineligibility
Please make me eligible or fix this bug pls. Thanks!

Ally code is 133-466-968

Replies

• BundoriLangbart
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi there,
    im just gonna add to this here and elaborate it a bit more.
    Thanks to the repeated "compensation" of 150k tickets, we were able to do more than the normally achievable rancor heroic raids. And now most people in my guild are getting the "ineligibility for reward" message although all are part of the guild for some time now. Personally im guildleader of NOOOOOOOO and havent left the guild since i joined half a year ago.
    The reward cap of 210k coins was supposed to only hit guild hoppers and now everyone is affected by it? That makes giving out tickets as a compensation rather worthless. So are we supposed to just let those coins go to waste? There isnt even a display showing how many coins (worth of rewards) one has done in the last 7 days. Although its not even sure its the last 7 days which are taken into consideration or a span from monday to sunday.
    I hope you will adress this one way or another, and not only for me, but for all my members.

Just to clarify it, i add the announcement you did:
    ""We will be tracking individual player participation in each Raid, retaining the summon cost for each Raid participated in, and stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon. This will only affect players that are participating in the guild switching.""

Ally code is 443-519-315
    Post edited by BundoriLangbart on
  • Options
    I am in the same guild as bundori and i am also experiencing this problem.

Ally code 581 846 513
  • Options
    Same problem here, i couldnt get any reward in the last 2 heroic raids because im not eligible, so the 150k ticket gifted are a wasted. Please fix this problem, because we can not guess how many tickets have spent during the week.

Ally code is: 589-415-356
  • Options

Hi there,
    im also experiencing this problem.

Ally Code 796-963-516
  • Options
    Same guild, same problem for me too =[

Ally code: 835-756-484
  • Options
    Wanted to add that, at least 1 of my guildmate has the same issue as me, while another did not. The one that also has the issue ally code is: 356-386-818
  • Options
    Same guild as Bundori. Some of our guild members are getting a count down clock saying when they will be eligible while some, like myself are getting a message that just says we are ineligible for raid rewards with no count down or end in sight.

akaBen

894 151 625
  • RUFU
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Same guild as bundori in noooo.

Mine doesn't have a timer on it , Please fix this !

Ally code : 188 397 135
  • Despaxas
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Same here, different Guild though. This is a rather sad way of fixing a problem, immediately creating a new one.

Ally code: 263 - 197 - 228
  • Options
    Same problem in TNR uprising. Hate to complain about free stuff, but please fix for our impacted members.

Ally code: 385-692-241
  • Options
    The same problem in our guild (GEoP) after defeat Rancor today. I assume that those rewards are lost?
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    Same problems. 614 119 711
  • Options
    I am in in the same guild as Undutchable. Same problem with me.
  • originalfirefly
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm in a completely different guild with the same issue. We weren't aware this would happen, otherwise we would have waited to start another raid. This seems rather cruel since we were given the raid bonus!

Most of my guild members also had this issue.
  • Options
    I did not recieve rewards for our raid today. "Your Rank: #7 When you participated in this Raid, you had exceeded the number of allowed raids. As a result you are not eligible for rewards from this Raid." My ally code is 775-997-354
  • radzik2908
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Our Guild GEoP have same problem,
    Ally leader 919 443 978
    30 oct
    Time zone Warsaw
    Post edited by radzik2908 on
  • Options
    Okay,
    as some people told me this issue was WAI (works as intended), I'm going to give two examples why this definetly should not be WAI.
    Both examples will be done for Rancor heroic.

Example 1
    Let us assume a guild hasn't done any raids for the last 5 days and now starts on Monday with 150k tickets. Let us further assume, this guild gets 30k tickets every GAR (guild activity reset). The week would look like the following:
    Monday before GAR: tickets: 150K --> 90k --> 30k Heroics: 0 --> 1--> 2
    Monday after GAR: tickets: 30k --> 60k --> 0 Heroics: 2 --> 3
    Tuesday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; heroics: 3
    Wednesday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 3 --> 4
    Thursday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 4
    Friday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 4 --> 5
    Saturday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 5
    Sunday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 5 --> 6
    So 1 week Monday to Sunday and 6 heroics done, which are worth 360k tickets.

Example 2
    Let us assume a guild has no coins left and starts Monday with 0 tickets. Let us further assume, this guild gets 30k tickets every GAR (guild activity reset). The week would look like the following:
    Monday after GAR: tickets: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 0
    Tuesday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 0 --> 1
    Wednesday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 1
    Thursday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 1 --> 2
    Friday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 2
    Saturday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 2 --> 3
    Sunday after GAR: tickets: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 3
    Monday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 0 --> 1
    Tuesday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 1
    Wednesday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 1 --> 2
    Thursday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 2
    Friday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 2 --> 3
    Saturday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; heroics: 3
    Sunday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 3 --> 4
    So, the first week works out well, but in the second week, the guild again exceeds the 210k limit with 4 heroic raids which are worth 240k.

Now "...stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon." can be read the way, that participating in the 4th heroic Rancor in a week exceeds the limit and thus gives no reward, in which case both examples show the error. Or it could be read in the way, that the 4th raid gives a reward, as it is the one to exceed the limit but still gives the reward.
    Anyways, as soon as a guild starts a monday with 90k tickets or more in its bank, they are able to reach more than 4 heroic Rancor raids. This is pretty obvious and we actually thought about it on the day the limit was announced.
    But the last sentence "This will only affect players that are participating in the guild switching." made us think we were safe of being the target of a limitation.

Apparently we were wrong.

Btw as soon as a guild starts a monday with 150k tickets in its bank, Its even possible to do 4 heroic Tanktakedowns in one week, which would make you ineligible for a reward for the 4th raid.
  • Options
    Same. Heroic Rancor on Oct 30, resulting in no rewards.

Ally code: 835-974-229
  • Options
    Hey,

im in the same guild as Bundori and am also experiencing this problem.

Ally Code 893-391-839
  • Options
    Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue with the Rancor Raid, as many of my guild members are. This is not a mistake or breaking the rules by the end user as we didn't do any guild hopping, this is a screw up by EA an CG. Acknowledge your mistake and fix it please

M4dH4tt3r: 987-991-995
    Guild: FTB BreakingPoint
  • Options
    Why do u fix something to stop the exploiters at the expense of the honest players? Can't something be done right?
  • Options
    No rewards for Heroic Rancor on Oct 31.
    Ally code: 315-958-421
  • Options
    "This will only affect players that are participating in the guild switching."

I wonder what he meant by that?
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have at least one person in my guild affected by this. We ran as many rancor raids as possible when the currency switched, and then the 150k received at the end of last week we ran multiple over the weekend.

No one left guild, no one rejoined guild. This can't be WAI, to state it does is punishing players who are playing the game as intended. IE. staying in ONE guild and raiding.

This mechanism should only affect those who participate in guild switching, as mentioned earlier. If players never switch guilds, as is the case of my guild members, they should not even see that this feature exists.

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The interesting thing is it's only affecting one or two members in my guild. There are many of us who participated in every raid we did and are eligible to get our rewards. So it's inconsistent.
  • SnakePliskin920
    132 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Can you provide some clarification if this is a bug or working as intended? This is an issue created by the gifting of coins from CG and the dev notes clearly stated the rewards would only be restricted for people who guild hopped. I and others did not guild hop but are having raid rewards restricted. In additon, some members of guilds are restricted while others are not. Clarification would be good so as this is not repeated in the future.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    CA6_12 wrote: »
    I did not recieve rewards for our raid today. "Your Rank: #7 When you participated in this Raid, you had exceeded the number of allowed raids. As a result you are not eligible for rewards from this Raid."
    I just received the same message. I've been playing since November and been in the same guild since the first day guilds were launched. This is ridiculous - and the fact that there is no communication on this obviously prevalent problem is completely unacceptable. In game name Lucas_Gregory - Ally code:967-469-484. Please rectify the situation and stop punishing people for using the rewards you handed out as result of mistakes.

@CG_Kozispoon Please let me know if a screenshot is necessary, as I have not deleted the notification from my in-game inbox.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    We also didn't get rewards from last raid Rancor T7!
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    Anybody get anywhere with EA?
  • Options
    CA6_12 wrote: »
    Anybody get anywhere with EA?

Not yet. Not a peep. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*