Prev1
thecooldue1996
258 posts Member
edited October 2016
so my October log in has just ended gone to November daily log ins but for October dailys said missing 6 days i always log in ea day and never missed a day on October even if i had caped net there for missing out on tie fighter pilot

ac code is 845-344-566

Replies

• Options
    i have the same issue. i only had 1 day left to login, and left it for only about 6 hours away but when login again, the daily login reward is already november.
    code is : 867-179-845
  • Lokisan
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sadly, I have the same problem. I logged in every day to get the pilot, and today(well yesterday), the game told me I was 1 day short, I could not log in to grab the last shards. Please EA, your my only hope!

AC: 681-877-478
  • Options
    like this be fixed or something offed
  • Options
    I did not get tie fighter pilot either, logged in everyday.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    can we have a reply ea thanks
  • Options
    I do suspect that daylight saving might be the cause here.
  • Options
    even if its that still needs be fixed for ppl got stuffed by it
  • SelfishFiend
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    How the hell do we get attention?
    I did not even get to complete my one month log in achievement.
  • Options
    its not like wanted to use him down the road on a team needed for mod fights
  • Options
    It's not jut you! No Tie Fighter and logged in everyday as well. Wasn't given a chance to get last day's points. I'm stuck with 22 of 25 but logged in entire month. Help!
  • Options
    Credit. Not sure if credit will be given but ac is 134-364-522
  • Options
    Bad news. Just spoke with EA and they said not enough people have called them or chatted with them online to say it's an issue so they will not give anyone shards for Tie Fighter Pilot until more chime in say it's an issue. Until then they will not bother to investigate.
  • Options
    well thats dumb af well done Ea
  • Options
    and how do more ppl come to say its an issue when most ppl dont use the forums
  • Options
    I have 22 shards as well, werent we supposed to get a little more than 25? They dman well could see that we played everyday last month, and no hassle if it is just the few of us. So I see that as a paying customer our issues dont matter as an individual.
  • Options
    I even asked them to look at my account where it would verify I was on 31 straight days in October and they again said not until it's a larger reported problem by more people. I told them to check this board because there are plenty of people with same issue but apparently they only check their other EA website for reported bugs. On their site it was only 1 other person so they said not enough to investigate. They said maybe check back in 72 hours and see if they are willing to do anything. They insisted it must be a problem with my Ipad or phone or I just missed a day and they blew me off after that. I told them I wasn't going to lose sleep over a video game character but I thought they wanted us to report bugs. I guess not. Whatever
  • Options
    Lazy people.
  • Options
    we all know its going happen again
  • Options
    Same issue EA. Got to the last day waiting to collect my last shards to activate tie pilot and it reset to November. I'll check the mail box! Thanks

• Options
    we need more posts on bug posts to get ea see light on this problem
  • Options
    So I watched almost every member of my very active guild (DoE) activate their TP. I have logged on to this games every day for close to 5 months. why on the last day of Oct, you guys decide to not give me the last few shards needed to activate the Lil bugger?

LukesBastard 825-175-853

I shall expect to be compensated with at least the shards I was denIed. Thank You.
  • Options
    Well now I'm done. Spoke to them again today and they said they cannot give out shards on their end. They added if you have a screen shot to provide showing you logged in for 31 straight days in October they might consider gifting you something else like crystals. Who knows if the next Rep says something different. If anyone hears otherwise be sure to share.
  • Options
    This is unacceptable. There is no way to prove we logged in everyday in october because we didnt expect to lose shards, they should be ablr to check it for themselves.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    if we did log in all 31 days no one be at 22/25 it be a lot less
    Post edited by thecooldue1996 on
  • Options
    ea is to **** dumb
  • Options
    I played and logged in every day, but I could not tie fighter pilot AND they are saying its not a bug. Its concluded that failure to get some of the shards is not a bug, they closed the other thread. It seems we wont be getting a compensation.
  • SelfishFiend
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    It was posted daylight savings is not observed but my game time resets 1 hour earlier now and as the time change happened it could have somehow rigged the login timing.
  • SelfishFiend
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My 1 month achievement got ignored as I mean as a standpoint which proves I logged in everyday so I could get it thus activating tie fighter as well. Its hard to see what they mean, they say its not a bug but it caused us to lose progress. They mean to say that actually missed a whole day and are trying to cheat around it.
  • Options
    this won't go unheard of bump
  • Options
    This could easily happen again with Bistan and we were just ignored.