Raid gear was lost from inbox, please help!

I had my best drop today for place #5... a fully crafted scanner and a fully crafted MK4 Chedak Comlink. I hit accept, went excitedly to Wedge to give him the comlink and it wasn't there! Please help. Is there any way to restore the rewards?

Kevwalker - 333-198-862
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• TOMPO
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Same Problem here, Yesterday I got one Full Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller in there but dont receive it. if I've got the other Raid Gear I can not say exactly. Credits, Shards and Raid Coins I got.
    Can someone Check this Problem please?

Tompo : 811-176-417
    Post edited by TOMPO on
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya @DarthBarron
    Our team has reviewed your account and see's that you received a Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner and a Mk 4 Chedak Comlink Prototype. The latter is still in your account inventory.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon thanks for taking the time to look and respond. I know you guys are busy. I really did think it was a full comlink and not just a prototype, but it could have just been excitement and rushing to Wedges screen - and saying thank god I don't need to farm cuffs. As for the scanner, had a couple on hand and assumed that it wasn't there just like the comlink I thought I lost.

If you guys checked. It was probably my bad. Thanks again for getting back to me!

Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options
    I had the same issue with a caller... and implant pieces... waiting for EA Reply
  • Options
    Other guildmates as well... don't let support fool you...
  • Options
    My guild mates got a reply from EA support... saying all is fine, they are just "blind"... this is ridiculous...
  • Options
    We got credits and guild ccy... but no gear!!! It can't be that we all are blind...
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can you please have a closer look at this?
  • Options
    My friend had 20 mk5 furnaces.

Prize showed 40 mk5 furnaces.

After collecting, he still has 20 mk5 furnaces.

He took screenshots.

What's happening?
    Do or do not...
  • MogAsb
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Something similar happened to me but my Han Solo shards were just absent in my shipment. My Ally Code is 584-568-843. I have a screenshot of the shipment sans shards if it helps. The screen shot dates from 6:51am PDT 10/6/2016 and the message says "1 min ago" so I would assume it dates from 6:50am PDT 10/6/2016. Shows Rank 10 with 805 guild currancey, 305k, 12 of some Mk IV something-or-other, 15 of some Mk VI something-or-other, and that's it. What about Solo yo? :)

image1.png

Hopefully figured out how to post the screenshot. Let me know if there is another way to be trying to address this. Thanks. @CG_Kozispoon
    Post edited by MogAsb on
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Hiya @TOMPO
    Our team has reviewed your account and see's the redeemed rewards for the raid completed 10/04/2016, 12:28:14pm PDT are the following:
    400000 Credits.
    830 Guild Currency.
    5 Han Solo.
    25 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage.
    14 Mk 7 BioTech Implant Prototype Salvage.
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Joelphi wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon can you please have a closer look at this?

If you have a query regarding raid rewards on your account, please provide your ally code and the date/time of the raid. If you are inquiring on behalf of a friend, please have them contact support directly. Thanks!
    My friend had 20 mk5 furnaces.

Prize showed 40 mk5 furnaces.

After collecting, he still has 20 mk5 furnaces.

He took screenshots.

What's happening?
    If your friend is experiencing issues, please have them contact EA Help directly and they will be assisted.

• Options
    @CG_Kozispoon the raid out of which I am missing the rewards was a T7 raid on Wednesday Oct, 5th, finished at 21:15 CET, rewards available at 22:15 CET. My alley code is: 525-382-312
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Do you have any news on my issue?
  • Options
    I never got a response either.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I guess you are all busy with the release of AAT raid... but when you got a spare min I would really like your opinion on my lost raid loot
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon hi mate, any update on this issue? I never got a reply from support or you :-( the Droid Caller is needed more than ever
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon any news on this? I could need it for my Shoretrooper..