Whos the best? Your fav

I'm all about Rey. Protection needs work but she hits like negan! Ep my 2nd @ 5*. Beast! Who's yours?

Replies

• Baze
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Baze Malbus is my favorite (if you haven't guessed by now).
  • Options
    Old Daka. Stun and heal with possible revive of fallen commrads has saved my bacon in squad arena and also gets me over the said impossible 12 node every time.
  • Options
    Ayala is my best but igd is my favorite
  • Options
    Assaj is my Best. Stun & Cleanse. Boom.
    Kylo is my Fav (character...not toon...cause the toon is horribly horribly bad)
  • Options
    Shockingly, Im going for Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
    Check out my channel and if you like it feel free to subscribe
    Virtual Gaming World
  • Options
    Gamerorean guard. He isn't great but I love the concept fun to run with Vader and Talia in GW under an old Ben lead with whomever else.
  • Options
    Daka, allowed me to 3* nodes in dark side and cantina way above my level back in the day. Also probably the toon that has registered the most arena battles over my career. I have her modded into a tank with wiggs. Deadly zombie lady.
  • Options
    Shockingly, Im going for Scarif Rebel Pathfinder

I really like pathfinder too. I've been using him as my tank on my level 52 alt account and he's beastly in arena, gw and light side. I have never failed a gw on that account because of him.
  • Options
    Hk-47 meatbag mayhem, many rebuffs to buff ig88's pew pew. He's a top character from a top set of games.

"That was a close one. I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism. How repugnant!"
  • Options
    Fives > all
  • Options
    I like Zam. She's fun to play.
  • Options
    My best is the combination of Aayla and Qui-Gon, the assists that both of them have helped my Jedi squad actually hit hard enough to be decent in arena. But my favorite is Ahsoka, I think she is very underrated, and I can't wait to use her with Anakin in arena.
  • Options
    My best is Wiggs....my favorite is Emperor Palpatine. He is only 5*.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    It's too hard for me to choose and changes week by week. I think I like most of the characters really.
  • Options
    Lando because he makes a lot of the monotonous content go so much faster.
  • Options
    Yoda. He's dynamic and a game changer.
  • Options
    Han Solo. Always liked the scoundrel, ESPECIALLY when he shot 1st. Almost threw up when they edited it to have Greedo pull the trigger.
  • Options
    Darth Maul. He wrecks GW and only have to think at all, in 9 and 11.
  • Options
    CatoNines wrote: »
    Han Solo. Always liked the scoundrel, ESPECIALLY when he shot 1st. Almost threw up when they edited it to have Greedo pull the trigger.

Me too.
  • Options
    I don't know about best, but I definitely like Kit Fisto, interesting and memorable character design.

Outside of this game, non-canon Darth Talon.