Ships Exclusive

Prev13456
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
Hey guys, ships are on the way! Looking to get a jump-start on your strategy? OR a sneak peek on just how awesome your ships might be at higher star levels? Then please check out the videos below. Be sure to follow these fellow Holotable heroes for more Galaxy of Heroes content!

• MistPassiert: https://www.youtube.com/user/MistPassiert
• AhnaldT101: https://www.youtube.com/user/AhnaldT101
• Warrior from Team Instinct: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJpX9j3jZP5h6y-qMA_I5-Q/featured
• MobileGamer: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjqnZEvjlf4TPtt9dmqhYw
• Remon Azab: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClvnSndF6eCmjI6r1nkPJmg

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for the shoutout to all of us! @CG_Kozispoon If you guys want to get straight to my ships reveal video, check the link out here. Hope you enjoy this new update!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5GTUd3blAs
  • Options
    Yey! Thanks a lot for sharing!
  • Options
    Will check on lunch very nice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thank you both for the heads up.
  • Remon_Azab
    144 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hey All! Here are links to my Ships introductuon video and a guide to ships. I hope you all enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/B1wy54VT5jA

https://youtu.be/BiuNv3_Cyi4
    Post edited by Remon_Azab on
  • Options
    Before I get excited I need to know if cantina energy is used for ships?
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Oh god. We're going to have to level all these ships from 1-85.

We're gonna need a bigger credit boat.

Looks like a new currency called "ship building materials" will be the way to level ships, not traditional credits...
    Post edited by BrtStlnd on
  • Options
    so ships are side game + rip toons ?
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

You're kidding, right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Before I get excited I need to know if cantina energy is used for ships?

Not if, just how much....haha

In the interview I believe they said ships will have their own energy.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

You're kidding, right?

I don't have time to watch the whole video at the moment, but I see level 1 and level 85 ships. So, no I'm not kidding.

Edit: on the bright side, the account they're using has 2.92M crystals, so I'm sure they'll dole some of that out to everyone.
  • Options
    Because of that, i had to watch the video, which was actually great, because i found the new contents AWESOME! Looking forward to it now!!
  • Options
    It seems Ships will be a whole new game... You can normally play with your toons in Arena, raids, GW, etc... And not spend anything in that section of the game with the Ship section, because it will be a whole new sction of things and energies to be used with those things... Thats it right?
  • Options
    Great, lets test this with krackens only so we have all the same problems as the AAT raid. Strike 2.
  • Options
    I really hope its not end game after ships update, im sure they will add more toons and other events but i enjoy the franchise and for ea bringing it to life up's and down's included im sure if people keep investing then the game will live on but could expand further potentially its unlimited to what can be added even if its star wars based or not like guild wars, more raids, dread to say it another gear level, level cap really dread to say this one aswell, more events like jabbas palace, clone wars etc
  • Options
    Wow. Watched a few. That looks amazing :open_mouth:
  • Options
    No kidding
  • Options
    Yeah, it's gonna be like farming toons all over again, but ships instead.... The battle looks cool, although the special skill of the destroyer was supposed to deal a lot of dmg and did nothing lol... But you guys gotta wait and work on it as long as possible because i don't think lauching one thing (ships) after another (lvl cap and new toons and raids) is going to be a smart move... There's already a lot of things to do in game to keep competitive... This will delay things up for everyone except true whales...
  • Options
    Ships seems quite separate from other gameplay - yes they require toons (pilots), but I haven't seen anything that affects current gameplay except that there is a shard shop for pilots. I haven't understood how are ships and pilots related - I mean how pilot star, lvl, gear lvl affects ship..
  • Options
    Love the ships, looks, everything. Even saw commander Cody shards in the shipments. But I had one question how are the shards for ship arena decided? Is it your same shard with same people, random new people based one when you join the ship arena, or is it gear level based?
  • Options
    I think we will see very soon :smile:
  • Options
    From a personal stand point, the most important question i have to ask is ... when are we getting more pilots and ships ? :P I know bug men are the first thing we think about when we imagine ships in star wars, but what about if we think outside the box and make someone like Anakin a pilot ? I know, i know he never piloted a ship in his life and comparing him to a random genosian soldier is the same as comparing Yoda to the almighty nameless royal guard in terms of raw power... but what if ?
  • Options
    So, the question is... Will I be there (in Fleet Arena) with everyone from my regular squad arena (my shard)? If yes then it's ok and it's an awesome update and gameplay! But, if you gonna create a new servers and new shards it will be a huge mistake. For example, if I was playing this game 4 months and I have 30 characters and you will place me there with someone from Team Instinct who has all characters and all gear, it will be just not fair, not even funny and unsportsmanlike gameplay (if it happens I will delete this game immeadiately).
  • Options
    I guess you'll find out soon
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    PRIMEN wrote: »
    So, the question is... Will I be there (in Fleet Arena) with everyone from my regular squad arena (my shard)? If yes then it's ok and it's an awesome update and gameplay! But, if you gonna create a new servers and new shards it will be a huge mistake. For example, if I was playing this game 4 months and I have 30 characters and you will place me there with someone from Team Instinct who has all characters and all gear, it will be just not fair, not even funny and unsportsmanlike gameplay (if it happens I will delete this game immeadiately).

this
  • Options
    So looks like a ships arena with payout time but when is it compared to normal arena payout? Could be hard to do both possibly.
  • Options

It goes both ways though. I started last March and quit until August. At the time, I didn't know I'd be better off starting over until I already had a few more weeks and some money invested (plus I had pulled a free Ani) and I felt like it would have been a waste to throw away.

I would love to be grouped in to a new arena shard with players more in tune to my current level (77) so I could have a chance at finishing top 25+ instead of having to settle for 500 because there's a wall of lvl 83+ teams I can't get past to break 250.
  • Options
    Sayuloveit wrote: »
    I started last March and quit until August.
    It's your personal problem that you quit!
  • Options
    When is this feature finally coming out? I feel like I have been waiting for this for years. So excited!
  • Options
    It's your personal problem that you quit!

And yours that you didn't spend more monies to elevate your roster to be on par with Team Instinct! ;)
This discussion has been closed.