How is Everyone Doing In Ships?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Can't complain really. Power around 69-70k, not dropping out of top 10, regularly finish as top 5, highest rank achieved was 2nd.

what lvl are u
  • Options
    I'm doing badly, I only had one of the pilots at 7stars, Biggs and he's gear VII. To top it off I invested in Tarkin for my FC, because I'm an Empire fan, and they only release one ship that works with his synergy. Then the 2nd one gets put in the top 25 of one of those wretched squad tournaments!
  • Options
    Enjoying it, but its getting harder to keep up with the others in the Top 200. Started out strong thanks to my 7 star Biggs, Ackbar, Ahsoka. However, the 4 shard for 400 credits/gems is really weird. I mean everything else (outside of say the shard shop) was always 5 shards for xxx, but it takes that extra cycle to get your ships over the hump now to 2* or 3* if you are F2p like myself.

But I love the animations and the gameplay.

Whenever they drop R2D2....oh happy day.
  • Options
    Ahead in my tier but stuck at p2w line where they have 5* capital ships, poe and other p2w ships

sitting nicely at lvl 50 ships working on lvl 70 capital....
  • Options
    fleet 67k and haven't won a battle yet....
  • Options
    fleet 67k and haven't won a battle yet....

that was me until i just got five's ship yesterday. He's one of my best geared characters.
  • Options
    Great so far..unlocked slave 1 today..almost all the ships unlocked and at 4 to 5 stars..super competive shard but hover around rank 60 to 75..with a power level reaching 100k tomorrow
  • Options
    60K Fleet & can't win any fights.
    The Gene Pool NEEDS Chlorine
    Life is the leading cause of Death
    I have walked through the Valley of Evil and emerged the Shadow of Death
  • Options
    F2P, I have around 50% of my pilots 7* gear 8-ish with the occasional outlier above.

I hopped on top of the ships and was lucky to rank hgh in the first days.

I am diverting most of my resources toward it to keep my head afloat, including using my cantina tokens to buy credits; boy ships are credit-starved.

But I see the payoff. I am thinking the long game and I am building up to reach 5* ships and unlock the gear challenge for zetas, that's my main goal.

• Options
    Overall it sucks. All week I've been trying to collect enhancement parts. Yesterday (Tuesday) it said open Mon, Wed, Sat, on various arenas. Well today's Wednesday so I went to play. Now it says open Mon TUESDAY and Saturday. Completely screwed up. Everything about the game just gets worse
  • Options
    Everyone who has fleet power under 120k and can be in the top 20 of their shard should consider themselves lucky. My fleet power is around 133k and I have to get lucky to crack top 20 in mine.

That doesn't bother me, but its the lack of ship credits that are so difficult to acquire that make it more frustrating than anything.