Wedges (Lead)
Biggs
ST Han
Lando
Chewie
QGJ
Talia
JC

Those are at max level & gear. I know this is my 2nd Galactic War, didn't have any problem until the last node but do I really need to farm Luminara? I have 2400 idle War Tokens and don't know what should I buy.

Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    That's a pretty solid team at lvl41! Healers come in handy for sure, especially early-mid game. I run Wedge(L), Biggs, Lando, Barriss and one other toon depending on the opponent. Whether I need a taunt or dispeller or some extra punch. So you can farm Lumi. She's solid. Not great, but good and useful if you need another healer.
  • Options
    Apoc88 wrote: »
    That's a pretty solid team at lvl41! Healers come in handy for sure, especially early-mid game. I run Wedge(L), Biggs, Lando, Barriss and one other toon depending on the opponent. Whether I need a taunt or dispeller or some extra punch. So you can farm Lumi. She's solid. Not great, but good and useful if you need another healer.

Thank you for your input!

It's just I don't see her in my long-term squad or the A-team. Which one is better though? Farm Lumi until *5/*7 or Biggs? My Biggs is *2

Is Luminara useful in certain events other than GW and LS Mission?
  • Sideropenik
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Lumi is very useful as a healer with 45% of heal + heal over time for 2 turns, but in your case Wedge has already nice heal recovery so maybe consider farming Old Daka - good for DS and can revive allies or EE - for the same reasons, but light side.

And of course - farm Biggs. Read it out loud many times. Only combined with Biggs, Wedge can be great. Biggs triggers assists, where Wedge is involved too. Also Biggs got Wedge's unique. It would be very inbalanced to have good one folk and poor another in this duet.
  • Options
    Lumi is very useful as a healer with 45% of heal + heal over time for 2 turns, but in your case Wedge has already nice heal recovery so maybe consider farming Old Daka - good for DS and can revive allies or EE - for the same reasons, but light side.
    Then Lumi isn't needed? What if I farm Biggs shards? He's still *2
  • Sideropenik
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I update my post. Briefly: farm Old Daka and Biggs in my opinion. Lumi is good, but for me you don't need it. Develop Wedge's leader skill and unique.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Since you have Wedge, I'd farm Biggs first. Then go ahead and get Lumi also. GW toons can be farmed fast, so might as well get her to 7*. She can be useful on some raid teams, has nice evasion boost as a leader, and the healing is useful early as well.

You have a nice group to start. I wouldn't take Talia to 7*, and JC/Chewie can wait on 7*. But nice start!

Let me know how you find the game starting out now. There seems to be a lot of content, and it'll be nice to hear how it is for a newer player when it comes to getting everything going.
  • Options
    Since shes a healer yeah shes very worth it xD
  • Options
    I'd skip Lumi. There are a lot better options in the GW shipments, especially for a newer player. You have a solid start on a team so I'd focus on Biggs first. Teebo was essential to me early on for raids and GW. Captain Phasma and dantcha are also very useful.
  • Options
    Run wedge Biggs sthan lando and QGJ
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Valid choices are :
    IG86, for everything, including AAT raid
    Teebo , for raiding purpose (Rancor)
    Save for ships

Resistance Pilot for fleet battle and speed mod, so she is an ok choice

Phasma isn't widly used anymore, and attack mods are not populars
    I know some folks who uses Tusken in raid (assist + tm reduction on basics)
    You can safely ignore the rest.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Run wedge Biggs sthan lando and QGJ

Who will be the leader?