20mil drop in a single credit heist?

Anyone has this happen/know of this happening? Of course, pics of it didn't happen.
Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!

Replies

• Options
    Lol, probably not. 0.0000000000000001% of that happening.
  • Options
    I managed to get a lucky 3 mil out of the highest tier -_- 2x 1.5mil, was not amused.
  • Options
    I've heard of one of my guildies getting a 10M drop once, long ago. I've had maybe three 5M drops since it started... Normally always get the good ol' 2.5M drop...
  • Options
    I got 10 mill and a 5 mill last time it was here do not have a picture though
  • Options
    The very first Credit Heist I pulled 10 million, and then 5 million. The next day (sinice they were back to back th first time) it was 7.5 million and 2.5 million. I've only gotten over 2.5 million once since then.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I've only seen 5 mil once, never got 10 mil. 20 mil is borderline impossible.
  • Options
    One of the guys in my guild got 10m from the level 70 tier, which is the equivalent luck as 20m from the top tier. He has been slightly disgruntled with top tier rewards ever since, as he did better at the lower tier. I don't think he realizes just how absurdly lucky he was.
  • Options
    I've got 10mil on the second heist then nothing but 5mill ever since
  • Options
    I have got 10mil once and 5mil once. Every other time has been disappointing. No matter how much I get I still spend it all within a few days. Haha
  • Options
    Had 5 million once and 1.5 3 times. I only remember 1 guild member getting 10 million since inception.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Doesn't it just go up to 10 mill? so i say 0%
  • Options
    Doesn't it just go up to 10 mill? so i say 0%

You can get 10m on each run.
  • Options
    I got 10mil once. That was a good day.
  • Options
    I got 10m once and 5m 3 times. None in the same day
  • Options
    10 mill and 5 million was the best. Had a guy in my old guild posted 20 million twice few months apart from one another.
  • Options
    I usually get 1.5 and 2.5 did get 3 mil a few times... 10 m would be awesome
  • Options
    A Guildemate of mine got 10/10. I saw the screenshot. It was awhile back (we haven't had a heist in years :lol: ) so I'm not going to dig it up (I'm sure its somewhere in our discord) but it HAS happened.
  • Options
    I've always had 1.5 mil as a reward. I thought the payout system was broken but seems to be WAI (sadly).
  • Options
    My first time on top tier was 5x2. Been 2.5x2 ever since
  • Options
    It s just probability.
    There is 5% chance to get 10m
    So twice in a row is 5% x 5%
  • Options
    I have had 10m drop 2x total. A few 5m but usually it is 2.5m and 2.5m.
  • Options
    @Lithium has scored 10m x 2 , luckiest fella I've ever seen. My normal is 1.5 + 2.5 ....... lol such a spread in those numbers
  • Options
    I got 15m once (combined, obviously). That was nice. I think I got 5m from one battle one other time. All other times have been 2.5m each.

It's possible. Not probably, but possible.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Credit heist? What credit heist?
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    2.5 mil each. All the time. It's sad. =,( and the event havent appeared on my end for two instances despite having the droid heist. I was expecting them to appear one after the other.
  • Options
    Yet again, another 2x 2.5mil. Disappointing, maybe one day i'll get something higher than that. Oh well, beats my record of 2x 1.5mil on the highest tier! :smiley: