Isn't Han Solo a bounty hunter?

Title says all, I think dev should add the bounty hunter tag to Han Solo, that is his job, working for rebel is just for his girlfriend

Replies

• Options
    He was a smuggler. A scoundrel, but not a bounty hunter. Closest he came was being the object of a bounty.
  • Options
    On Opposite Day, this would be a fact!
  • Options
    Never a bounty hunter, he had huge bounty on him a la Boba Fett taking him to Jabba
  • Options
    watch the movies again. pay attention to the dialogue. answers you will find...
  • Options
    No. Solo was never a Bounty Hunter in any iteration of Star Wars, canon or EU.
  • Options
    ...have you even seen the movies??
  • Options
    There was a thread about this topic not too long ago, it got pretty similar results
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/79337/make-han-solo-a-bounty-hunter/p1
  • Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    Title says all, I think dev should add the bounty hunter tag to Han Solo, that is his job, working for rebel is just for his girlfriend

ETH6RQ79Qm67UBOaCFZI_giphy.gif
  • Options
    On Opposite Day, this would be a fact!

lol

• Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    As much as Vader is a droid.
  • Options
    Smuggler =/= bounty hunter
    Smugglers have integrity, while most bounty hunters work for whoever has the creds. I think only Sugi and her neice have broken this fact over the course of canon star wars.
  • Options
    No. Smuggler. Not bounty hunter
  • Options
    In the movies he was called:

Pirate
    Nerfherder
    Scoundrel
    General
    Pilot

Never saw him called a bounty hunter

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    screw the movies, just make it happen. Han under boba lead would be awesome ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

With that logic let's put a steering wheel on Slave 1 with letters that have special functions and have five toons be able to merge into 1 and form a huge lion shaped toon then........
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

With that logic let's put a steering wheel on Slave 1 with letters that have special functions and have five toons be able to merge into 1 and form a huge lion shaped toon then........
    according to this picture slave 1 already has 3(!) joysticks and a gazillion buttons, not sure what a steering wheel would add. but hey, let's go nutts. make that steering wheel happen aswell!
    slaveone_3_1.png
    i'm not really liking the huge lion shaped toon, so let's not make that happen.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

according to this picture slave 1 already has 3(!) joysticks and a gazillion buttons, not sure what a steering wheel would add. but hey, let's go nutts. make that steering wheel happen aswell!
    slaveone_3_1.png
    i'm not really liking the huge lion shaped toon, so let's not make that happen.

Sweet. Get Spritle and Chin Chim to shine that up and get it in battle!
  • Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    As much as Vader is a droid.

He's not the one I'm looking for.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    He is not a bounty hunter........Then Chewie should be it too? No. Just no...
  • Options
    NO, You are a noob
  • Options
    With the.... What the.... Just.... In the.... Just no.