[Research] Post your roster here

Prev1
Hi folks,

Please, post your roster here and let'me know if you are able to finish GW or not, as well arena ranking in your server.
Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me

Replies

• fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am able to finish GW every day. Currently I finish top #3 bracket every day in my server.

Arena squad: QGJ (L), Lumi, Ben, Poe, Kylo
    GW squad: Barriss (L), QGJ, Lumi, JC, Sidious

Oz4ei4L.jpg
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    I am able to finish GW every day. Currently I finish top #3 bracket every day in my server.

Arena squad: QGJ (L), Lumi, Ben, Poe, Kylo
    GW squad: Barriss (L), QGJ, Lumi, JC, Sidious

Oz4ei4L.jpg

Man I hope you know that you'll probably make a whole lot of people crave that roster, where is that Aayla tho!
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Arena #1
    Roster PVP:
    7star: Sid(lead), Lumi, Luke, QGJ
    6star: Leia
    Roster GW:
    7star: Lumi(lead), Sid, Luke, QGJ
    6star: Leia

GS will be replacing Luke within a week.

All of my characters are near max gear, minus the 50 requirement items in tier 8. Only going to get it for QGJ.

I always finish the GW unless I am adulating or socializing. (I have missed a few resets)

Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options

Man I hope you know that you'll probably make a whole lot of people crave that roster, where is that Aayla tho!

I need Aayla so much! She is 4* in my hoster, useless, but a great char at high level. I stop buying packs. Hoping to have her at Arena or GW shipments in the next update.
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »

I need Aayla so much! She is 4* in my hoster, useless, but a great char at high level. I stop buying packs. Hoping to have her at Arena or GW shipments in the next update.

Yeah me too, hell I'd even settle for the monthly reward as I'm sitting at 30/50 and would be happy just to unluck her and occasionnaly use her in GW/Events
  • Options
    XFnVfojh.jpg
    I usually rank around 75.
    I complete GW every other day, but I almost never retreat,and when I do it is only once or twice.

I'm not going to waste my time restarting the same battle twenty times when I've got far more important things to do. Like post on the forum.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've finished 20 straight, 22 total.

7* Sid and Lumi
    5* Phasma and JC
    4* Dooku

Will occasionaly swap in 4* Vader.

I use 5* Han and Chewie with 4* Ren, Daka and Poe as a Suicide squad every couple of days.

Nothing special, only a couple of retreats at most and am facing 3-4 7* level 67-70 on last three nodes.

Don't know if I'm just exceptionally lucky, but it hasn't seemed that hard...

Haven't put much effort or many refreshes into arena, but stay 50-100 for modest rewards.
    Post edited by Phlebotomy_Jones on
  • stupidfatfool
    715 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Arena #2 (on average). Luckily some of the power players in my bracket are in Asia and have a different reset time.

I've finished 49 GWs in a row. Tonight I get 3 more Vader shards! :)

Roster:
    • 7* Sid, Kylo, Lumi, Nightsister Initiate, Old Daka, Talia, Asajj Ventress, Jedi Consular
    • 5* Barriss, Dooku, Mace, Poe, Poggle
    • Other junk

Usual GW line-up:
    1. Sid or Barriss leader
    2. Lumi
    3. Old Daka
    4. Nightsister Initiate
    5. Kylo or Talia
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I use my B team for first 6-7 battles, where my opponents are at lower lvls compared with mine. They are Lumi (6* 65), Sid (5* 65), JC (5* 63), Dooku (4* 62) and Talia (4* 60 gl6). When I meet Phasma teams about my level, I switch in my A team of Phasma (6*), Poggle (6*), Poe (4*) and Lumi, Sid, after using other toons as cannon podder. Those five are my arena setup as well. My arena power is 218?? and my rank is 200-500.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • TheBeard1808
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    DUSMER4.png

No troubles finishing GW. Luke, 86, and Poe are usually the only ones to die, and Poe usually not until 10/11/12

When it doesn't auto choose a team for me on defense, I stick with Poe (lead), Finn, Rey, Lumi, and Phasma (gearing up resistance pilot) for PvP. Can usually stick top 20, young server.
  • Options
    DUSMER4.png

How much health does CT-5555 has full geared at 3*?
  • Parad1sel
    234 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    12615194_1557848647867446_1492853867264691187_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
    Neutral team: Jc, sid, lumi, daka, Bariss (leader)

Place in top 5, won every gw since the retreat "alteration"

And yes I've wasted a lot of time and resources trying to find a ds storyline team.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options

I have a 4* Kylo Ren gear 7 and a fresh 4* Poggle from GW. I'll be continuing to farm Kylo from cantina battle and Poggle from GW. However, I do not know when will both of them be strong enough to join my Arena team.

My current A team is

7*s : Sidious,lumi,ig86, JC
    6*s: Old daka, IG 88
    4*s : Bariss

All the Hero mentioned above are gear 8.

Any help pls?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i complete gw every day.
    rRKi86Y.jpg0aeuqcW.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Rank: 2 today, 1 yesterday, nearly always top 5, never lower than 10th.

Arena lineup; Phasma lead, Sid, Kylo, Lumi, Daka. All 7*, all max gear to level 70 cap except 1 slot for Lumi and Daka only at gear VII with 1 slot to go to VIII .

GW : finish everyday most days without a retreat. Prior to retreat change finished about 85-90% but didn't use force close.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @reizse how much you spent?

Here is my F2P team Completed 34/50
    Arena Rank is around 20-50.

Arena: Sid, Lumi,Daka,Dooku,Kylo
    GW: Sid, Lumi,Daka,Dooku, JC or Cheww or Kylo..

Xz8CP7J.png

Post edited by Song on
  • Options
    I would post my roster.....if I knew how. ...
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »

Xz8CP7J.png

dooku pack and a subscription
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

screenshot and upload to imgur. then use the img bbcode tag with the address of the uploaded pic (case sensitive)
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »

screenshot and upload to imgur. then use the img bbcode tag with the address of the uploaded pic (case sensitive)

OK thx, reizse.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    anytime. good to see you again and your team wiped me today haha. I lost in 37 seconds
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I am currently level 56. F2P player, started December 27th.

Arena: Highest finish was rank 13. Rank 15 today.

Galactic War: Full cleared 21 times. Currently on a 10 or 11 day streak.

Main Arena team:
    Darth Sidious 6* (GL 7)
    Luminara 6* (GL 7)
    Geonosian Soldier 5* (GL7)
    Poe Dameron 4* (GL 7)
    Poggle 4* (GL 6)

Luke Skywalker 4* (GL 6) was on my team until last night when I finally recruited Poggle.

My GW squad is the same but with Lumi in the lead and Poe, Luke, and Poggle rotating depending on matchup. Also relevant for GW:

Teebo 3* (Lvl 52, GL 6)
    Jedi Consular 3* (Level 54, GL 4)
    Talia 3* (Level 53, GL 6)
    Biggs 2* (Level 52, GL 4)
    IG-86 2* (Level 54, GL 4)
    Chewbacca 3* (Level 49, GL 4)

I was super lucky with Bronzium pulls :). In addition to the above I have all the expected free heroes plus Jedi Guardian but they're all under-leveled and terrible.
  • Options
    anytime. good to see you again and your team wiped me today haha. I lost in 37 seconds

Lol ****. It's always nice to see how your team does on D. Which Reminds me, your team does well on defense as well. Sometimes I have more difficulty with your team than some whale teams in our bracket.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    SE4609H.jpg
    Only 8 I use, barriss is 99.99% of the times leader

41 completions so far
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

Lol ****. It's always nice to see how your team does on D. Which Reminds me, your team does well on defense as well. Sometimes I have more difficulty with your team than some whale teams in our bracket.

haha yeah, I'm trying to find a place for kylo on my team, but lumi is essential and dooku is going to 7* soon. thanks for the feedback. once we hit 80 cap, foo will be turn 7, which will make him a worthwhile investment in a turn meter team, which is what I'm going for.

your team and zolo are fun to fight since I sometimes have a chance. pano and the 2 70's just wreck me...
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    I cleared this achievement today. only 100 more to go...LOL

YjwKBsa.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Song wrote: »

Xz8CP7J.png

dooku pack and a subscription

I spent $10. ($5 on dooku pack & $5 on 21days @100 crystals). Your squad have full P2P lol
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Gratz @reizse
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I'm definitely switching poggle for qgj once he is 5 star, and maybe dooku for kylo once I get dooku 6 star....maybe.
    As far as the 2 70s, Prana is 50/50, mol Eliza is actually easy...he has Rey and in my opinion, she is a weak toon. She makes his team a lot easier than prana. I probably wouldn't be saying this if not for poe tho. Poe is a game changer, you'd do better with poe, top 5.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yeah, but it's a bit late for me to switch up...if I had invested in Poe instead of foo then it'd be a different story...I probably would be farming for a resistance team instead of an fo team, but I made my bed so I gotta lie in it haha. I'll try out mol Eliza with my 5th arena attempt tomorrow and see how it goes. I just remember his Rey crushing my Han in 1 hit
    mighty chlorians