AAT dodge question

I'm usually not one to be petty and dwell on details but please, please....someone, in the name of the Force, explain to me how is it possible for a gun on a tank to dodge an attack?

I get that it's just a game and just a bunch of pixels and it's a fantasy world and everything is possible but this just does not compute for me...

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Same way it is possible for a big rancor stuck under a door to dodge.
  • Options
    Tank when toppled also dodges. ****
  • Options
    Today I had as I was testing the Left turrent, last one up and in red Dodge 5 strait attacks, one being an assist attack until the other 2 came up, next attack hit,lol.
  • Options
    The tank SHOULD not be able to dodge
  • Options
    If it eases your anxiety think of it as deflect like that video of the Russian Syrian tank's amor deflecting a TOW anti-tank missle.
  • Options
    If it eases your anxiety think of it as deflect like that video of the Russian Syrian tank's amor deflecting a TOW anti-tank missle.

I get your point but it's not exactly the same thing :smile: Dodging is related to speed and agility and dexterity and reflexes - all attributes a tank pretty much lacks :smiley: They should change the wording then or find some other way to have the desired effect but not dodge... :smiley:
  • Options
    Melvil wrote: »
    I'm usually not one to be petty and dwell on details but please, please....someone, in the name of the Force, explain to me how is it possible for a gun on a tank to dodge an attack?

I get that it's just a game and just a bunch of pixels and it's a fantasy world and everything is possible but this just does not compute for me...

I have been asking myself the very same question.

• Options
    Agree with the OP - and the points about Rancor under a door too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*