poe and every other character on this game is a joke when facing rey

why is every one crying about poe when rey can kill your hole team in the blink of an eye? a rey just soloed my team in arena not jokeing she killed EVERYONE and my poe could not even taunt in time the rey went first and killed my FOTP then she went on to kill everyone else. all so on the subject of poe people are over hyping just how strong he is and i have no idea why

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Can you record this next time? :)
  • Options
    What lvl and gear is your Poe?
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

not sure how to record on a tablet but i guess i can record with my phone next time i run into a rey but my phone might not let me cause there is hardly any storage on my phone so it likes to cut videos short
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Andrew wrote: »

eh this could be why rey went first but i feel like rey is still way to powerful compared to all thes other characters everyone crys about on the forums but hes only lvl 46 3 star gear 6 i have overextended way to much and it has slowed me down but i have been trying to level everyone up in my arena team now.i got my old deka and FOTP to purple gear and im trying to get FTstormtrooper to purple gear now then ill work on poe and then phasma. this is not my final team but it will be what ill be using for now ill be using a anti meta team once i get who all i need
  • Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Andrew wrote: »

eh this could be why rey went first but i feel like rey is still way to powerful compared to all thes other characters everyone crys about on the forums but hes only lvl 46 3 star gear 6 i have overextended way to much and it has slowed me down but i have been trying to level everyone up in my arena team now.i got my old deka and FOTP to purple gear and im trying to get FTstormtrooper to purple gear now then ill owrk on poe and then phasma. this is not my final team but it will be what ill be useing for now ill be useing a anti meta team once i get who all i need

Yep well that's your reason there. You'll see that once he is leveled and geared up, that is where the "over-hype" come in. I do understand your point about Rey. The same exact thing could be said about your FOTP though.

Just keep grinding. We'll see how all this plays out in the February update.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    The few (thank god) Rey's I've seen so far are crazy strong. But not much health, and if you stick a debuff on her it helps to temper her damage somewhat from her unique power. Definitely not a threat to ignore though.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    in b4 a certain someone with no life and thousands of posts starts crying on here.

rey is good no doubt though, foresight is definitely really annoying.
  • Options

not sure how to record on a tablet but i guess i can record with my phone next time i run into a rey but my phone might not let me cause there is hardly any storage on my phone so it likes to cut videos short

Install AZ Screen Recorder and have fun! :)

I would like to know how to use Rey. My next project. People start playing with her first, second or third move?
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »

Install AZ Screen Recorder and have fun! :)

I would like to know how to use Rey. My next project. People start playing with her first, second or third move?

She's a turn 1 character. She does huge damage if she has no debuffs. The trick when fighting her is to use another turn 1 character to debuff her, which severely limits her damage. Poe can expose and Sid can inflict AOE, so that's two ways to counter her.
  • Options
    In Arena, you use Rey's 2nd Ability first usually; to guarantee her dodge. Also, she can reliably one-shot Sidious
  • Options
    ReznorX wrote: »
    In Arena, you use Rey's 2nd Ability first usually; to guarantee her dodge. Also, she can reliably one-shot Sidious

I did those two things but my debuff from Poe and aoe from Sid didn't stick, then she one shoted my GS with no buffs. Ended up being a very quick fight after that, rng was not on my side that match.
  • Options
    I've been utterly destroyed but what I can only assume was a 7* rey. Sid aoe (non crit) + rey destroyed my 6* poe before he could even taunt. Then she assisted twice (once qgj once phasma proc) and my team folded.

People cry so much about Poe but I have no problem beating other Poe teams even if I don't act 1st. As long as I don't eat too many exposes and they don't have Rey
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    She can also reliably one shot poggle to just first turn knock the wind out of the whole group. She can't one shot a 7sta poe and uncommonly a 6
    But most people only got their poe to 4 or 5 because that's enough to act first and win the coin flip. Then can't understand why their poe has hp and damage issues....
  • Options
    why is every one crying about poe when rey can kill your hole team in the blink of an eye? a rey just soloed my team in arena not jokeing she killed EVERYONE and my poe could not even taunt in time the rey went first and killed my FOTP then she went on to kill everyone else. all so on the subject of poe people are over hyping just how strong he is and i have no idea why

b/c they don't have a poe and don't see his weaknesses. They're stuck in the grass is greener on the other side phase.
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    But most people only got their poe to 4 or 5 because that's enough to act first and win the coin flip. Then can't understand why their poe has hp and damage issues....

Same for FOTP, who is only massive pain at 7* atm... It's like having the magical units should make them insta-win. There's more at work with stars and gear on top.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    all so on the subject of poe people are over hyping just how strong he is and i have no idea why

You can start here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/7422/if-you-think-poe-and-fotp-dont-need-nerfs#latest

Every subsection on the forum has a Poe thread.

This thread will also be merged into a Rey thread. I'd imagine more will pop up soon and this thread in itself does not offer much in game play or game strategy.

FashionFett.
  • Options

Hehe,
    Meet with the correct counterforce one has not.
  • Options

Hehe,
    Meet with the correct counterforce one has not.

Met, I mean...hehe
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Rey hits hard and is fast but is squishy... FOTP hits hard and has hp at 7* but is slower. Hide them behind Poe and you are dead before you can move