Who would you farm first?

TwistedChaos
80 posts Member
edited January 2016
I've been wanting all these for a while, just wanted to know who y'all think would benefit me most in both arena and gw.

Who would you farm first? 53 votes

Rey
30%
ZarAzicosmicturtle333murton09jeremyj26RandallKreyRock5566MenaceTECThalosKiranoFoojTriquiWillkimm98Juan123USAmazingInternetSwagDekayingsoul 16 votes
Boba Fett
1%
tjw_tjw14 1 vote
Kylo Ren
16%
DarthNicoVader_Be_HatinRobbathehuttWYTWELLDONEOmnirhyzeLukeandrew11620tap32infectiouszombieYGB 9 votes
Qui Gon Jin
50%
XziinXyoSongPoerliBoro_Smooth1DarthVanioNiemscoReynethisgameisdopeRogan_Ban84NonemoThomasLylegarcia_george99unit900000EradicatedJisstZenDarthBooeyaeonaxxShadowReaper13 27 votes

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Qui Gon Jin
    Qui Gon Jin is only available in the shipment. So i recommend you farm Kylo ren you can do in Cantina mission. And use the cantina credit for Qui Gon Jin.

Rey only available in limited mission.. and take forever to farm her.
  • Options
    My main characters are Lumi/Phasma/JC/Dooku/Sid/Daka.

Who would fit in best with them?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Qui Gon Jin
    My main characters are Lumi/Phasma/JC/Dooku/Sid/Daka.

Who would fit in best with them?

Dont focus too much on JC. He is good in GW or Light side mission otherwise for Arena he not that good. I have similar team i use the following setup. Go for Qui Gon Jin! you won't regretted. BTW you can always farm all those 4 together. lol

Sid/Lum/Dooku/Daka/Kylo
    Phasma/Sid/Lum/Dooku/Daka/
  • Options
    Qui Gon Jin
    Song wrote: »
    Qui Gon Jin is only available in the shipment. So i recommend you farm Kylo ren you can do in Cantina mission. And use the cantina credit for Qui Gon Jin.

Rey only available in limited mission.. and take forever to farm her.

Agree. Just hit Kylo in cantina, use cantina credits on qgj. Then hit rey. None of these overlap and two are complimentary. The third mission that opens up for Rey as you progress is also quite helpful.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think Geno Soldier out preforms Kylo. As far as cantina shipments go I think you are better off with getting Daka to 5-6* then working on QGJ
  • Options
    Thank you all for your Input. I already had 20/25 QGJ and went with him. He fits in perfect with my team and amazing with phasma as leader. I already have him lvl 59 and almost gear 5, now to farm his shards.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Rey, Kylo, and either QGJ or Boba can be farmed simultaneously.

But in a hypothetical scenario where only one could be farmed, I'd go QGJ.
  • Options
    Kylo Ren
    I say Kylo because he's easier to farm. QGJ is only 2 star when you activate him so he will take forever to promote to viable character unless you are willing to dump cash into Cantina energy. Good synergy with Kylo, Dooku, and Phasma as leader as well.
  • Options
    Rey has 2nd most votes and I've never really even borrowed her as a ally, is she really that good?
  • Options
    Qui Gon Jin
    QGJ would go well with your lineup in the place of JC. If you have Phasma as lead, QGJ's assist has more chances to proc.