Who else thinks...

That they should just add the entire KOTOR roster of characters. It doesn't even have to be at the same time, they could just add them after The imperial Rogue One characters and everyone would be happy (For the most part).
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Options
    No...
  • Options
    Yeeessss, do it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Meh
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    For sure.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'd rather they balance the current characters and fix more of the bugs (Teebo?) and rework the useless heroes (Luke, Chewie, Veers, Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, Mace, etc.) than spend time introducing new characters...who will probably be OP anyway.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    ^^
    Fix old ones.

Lets be honest, most people have no idea about KOTOR or anything about it. The only people opening these threads are people who are massive fans of the game, so of course they will say yes. I know there is a chance, and I know the feeling by loving republic commando, but realistically none of these guys who are unheard of to most are ever gonna come out for a long time. I understand HK, but in the 1 year+ this game has existed, only 1 non-canon person has come out.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Honestly, I'd rather they balance the current characters and fix more of the bugs (Teebo?) and rework the useless heroes (Luke, Chewie, Veers, Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, Mace, etc.) than spend time introducing new characters...who will probably be OP anyway.

+1
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    ^^
    Fix old ones.

Lets be honest, most people have no idea about KOTOR or anything about it. The only people opening these threads are people who are massive fans of the game, so of course they will say yes. I know there is a chance, and I know the feeling by loving republic commando, but realistically none of these guys who are unheard of to most are ever gonna come out for a long time. I understand HK, but in the 1 year+ this game has existed, only 1 non-canon person has come out.

STATEMENT: You are a very harsh master, master. I like you! Shall i blast them now?