What should my empire team be?

Tman
257 posts Member
I have every empire toon except veers and shoretrooper. Who should I have on my team?
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    You should get b2. He destroys every strategy.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    B2? Sorry not to learned on name abbrev.
  • Options
    Tman wrote: »
    B2? Sorry not to learned on name abbrev.

Lol, b2 is his actual name. Well b2 super battle droid. The overly sized brute droids the separatists used in the Clone wars. He's in cantina on node 6-D.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, sorry but is he effective with a empire team although he isn't a empire toon
  • Options
    Tman wrote: »
    Oh, sorry but is he effective with a empire team although he isn't a empire toon

That toon can pretty much fit into any squad. He's effective in empire since he has an aoe dispel. Something that the empire lacks.
  • Options
    He also makes sense in an empire team lore wise because the empire assumed control of all separatist droids at the end of the clone wars and repurposed them. If you care at all about Star Wars lore in your teams.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    K thanks
  • Options
    Sun Fac can work for Empire teams too. Honestly a dispel is what they need most so B2 and Fac are great choices.
  • Options
    Sun fac and b2 fit anywhere haha same as palps
  • Options
    I say palp lead, Vader, Royal Guard, Tie pilot, and boba. I have that but shoretrooper instead of RG and I'm in top 50 with g7-g8 and 5-6 star characters in a shard where all wiggs and chaze and 7 star
  • Options
    Emperor and tie fighter pilot are a must Vader and royal gaurd are good too