who will you target first ?

Bruno
9 posts Member
edited January 2016
i have encountered some nasty opponent to deal with in galactic campaign.
one of them using : vader, kylo ren, sidious, fotp and phasma.
any thought on how do you start with ?

i always lose my unit at least 1 or 2. no matter what i tried. i have 5-6 star lumi, phasma, sidious, kylo, han, jedi consular, chewbacca with equipment lvl 7/8, the rest are 4 star or below.
Post edited by Bruno on

Replies

• Options
    FOTP then Phasma then Sidious then Vader then Kylo.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I would take FOTP, Kylo, Vader, Phasma, and lastly Sidious in that specific order.

Don't really see another way.
  • Options
    I use a 3 healer team. I'd go FOTP, Sidious, Kylo (only when retribution off) Vader then phasma
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Did you use a suicide squad? Throw in a bunch of cannon fodder so they soak up the AOE's.

Then: FOTP, Sid, Phasma, Vader, Kylo Ren in that order.

1)FOTP: high DPS that may one-shot your characters. He must be killed first, no debate.
    2) Sid: mainly needs to be taken out because of his heal immunity. If you elected not to use a suicide squad, your characters will be weak by this point. Kill him so you can utilize Lumi's heal effectively
    3) Phasma: can deal damage once she gets advantage. I'd also put her third because she not only gives other characters advantage, but also turn meter.
    4) Vader: does his main damage through culling blade. If your team has a lot of negative effects, you might want to take him out 3rd instead. Luckily, he is slow.
    5) Kylo Ren: mostly annoying, but not a high threat unless he gets low health. Tanky. Make sure to focus fire him before he gets to use outrage.

That's how I would go about it anyway.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Options
    thanks guys for the suggestion.
    personally i want to take out fotp then sidious/kylo because of their healing immunity.
    i would take my lower tier squad for suicide mission for killing at least one of them before deploying my main squad, however it only works in galactic campaign not pvp.
  • Options
    FOTP - a no brainer
    Sid - because of his annoying Deathstroke
    Vader - slightly less irritating than Sid but his AoE annoys the heck out of me
    Kylo - Not very dangerous unless he has low health
    Phasma - For me I just don't see her as much of a threat compared to the ones listed above
  • Options
    FOTP - a no brainer
    Sid - because of his annoying Deathstroke
    Vader - slightly less irritating than Sid but his AoE annoys the heck out of me
    Kylo - Not very dangerous unless he has low health
    Phasma - For me I just don't see her as much of a threat compared to the ones listed above
    Agree but if FOTP not high in star i will go sid for heal immunity
  • CaptainDaniel
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    FOTP does not need to be high in stars to deal high hit damage so would be wise to take him out first regardless.

• Options
    I would take FOTP, Kylo, Vader, Phasma, and lastly Sidious in that specific order.

Leaving Sid to the end in GW? This is the worst idea ever, he will be applying heal immunity the whole game and you will finish with one or several toons dead because you couldn't heal them or with a really damaged squad and you'll get your **** kicked in the next match.

I always go for sid first, except when there's a really high damage toon like FOTP, rey, resistance pilot....

In your case OP I would focus FOTP, Sid, Ren, Vader then phasma.

Other then that you need to farm a damage dealer for your squad so you are sure to kill at least 1 toon at the first round. This will greatly facilitate things for you.
  • Options

Leaving Sid to the end in GW? This is the worst idea ever, he will be applying heal immunity the whole game and you will finish with one or several toons dead because you couldn't heal them or with a really damaged squad and you'll get your **** kicked in the next match.

I always go for sid first, except when there's a really high damage toon like FOTP, rey, resistance pilot....

In your case OP I would focus FOTP, Sid, Ren, Vader then phasma.

Other then that you need to farm a damage dealer for your squad so you are sure to kill at least 1 toon at the first round. This will greatly facilitate things for you.

This thread just made a lot more sense now. Was wondering what was up with the healing combinations. I had not noticed that the thread was aimed at GW until you made me scroll back up to check.

I see, and yes you are spot on. Agree fully.
  • Options
    i would go for FOTP, Sid, Ren/phasma (go for ren if he hasn't retribution, if he has go for phasma and try to take her down before victory march) and then vader.
    I never leave sid alive until the end, he's second only to glass cannons.
  • Options
    Red_Glare wrote: »
    I never leave sid alive until the end, he's second only to glass cannons.

+1

Anyone that leaves Sid till last in GC is set to fail.