Who should I farm?!

HAM
12 posts Member
edited January 2016
I dont have Kylo but I have JC in 6 star (gear lvl 8)

Who should I farm?! 36 votes

Kylo Ren
38%
Syth_HunterDarkcloudAndrewRainheartMenaceTECShadowReaper13Reyiatcatalano25ShenzorFaq_U2RU486GreyOwlTMGaming227Bane187 14 votes
Jedi Councilar
19%
Hyperalloydarksidel3end3rThomasLyle9Jango99MaceMazerDarth_Katsumoto 7 votes
Someone else in cantina
41%
StormyBigsy15vincentlondonCrookid01garcia_george99BRRRAPElyndriaWillyfettWillkimm98demolition8rEl_DuderinoLazerriftskarroo11MikymateMasterIxion17 15 votes

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo Ren
    Farm Kylo while collecting cantina credits to get QGJ at the same time, win-win
  • Options
    Jedi Councilar
    My 7 star JC has never disappointed me. Useful enough in arena and a beast in GW.

My second vote would be for GS
  • Options
    Kylo Ren
    I think 6* JC is good enough. He is mainly used in GW and is replaced by Lumi for arena.

Kylo Ren would be my choice. However, temper your expectations of him because I only found him effective when he was highly starred and geared in my Phasma team.

Genosian Soldier is the most popular choice right now though. Fast character with high damage dealing assists.
  • Nitric
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I just got Kylo and he's lvl 58 with gear 5. Skills are at lvl 4 and he doesn't seem to do much dmg unless he crits due to Sid leader. I really hope he isn't horrible cause I've seen a few tough kylo in arena in the top 60 ish.
  • Options
    Kylo Ren
    don t judge him just for his basic attack. kylo strenght are the abilities and the chance to reset
  • Options
    Someone else in cantina
    I dont think keylo and jc are good i would say they are medium
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo Ren
    I got JC at 6* too. Now I'm going full Kylo to 7*.
  • Options
    Jedi Councilar
    I say get JC to at least 6* but 7* is preferred. He is the main difference between me being able to fully clear GW and not being able to. He has a spamable heal that you can use every 2 turns and hits OK for a starter dude.

I got my JC to 6* and then changed to Kylo and kept going. Now I have both at 6* and besides DS battles and training events I never use Kylo. Now going for 7* JC but it all depends on who you prefer and who you use more.