Video: SnakesOnAPlane's Rebels Solo GW

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited January 2017
Wiggs, Chaze, and Han Solo Guild Wars (see what I did there?! ;) ).

I use this team daily without a toon loss. Total time was ~13 min (Zero Auto). I wasn't trying for a speed record, and I made a few mistakes that I generally would have retreated and started over on. As usual, Nodes 6 and 12 were medium difficulty, with 11 being slightly more. Node 11 was Team Instinct's ìN Keja with EP Lead, Vader, Shore, RG, and Boba. Node 12 was Team Instinct's ìN MrRush, who I actually face every day in Node 12 since weeks ago (WTH?!). Note, these more than likely aren't ìN's Arena teams.

I hope you enjoy and can gather any possible strategy from such that may prove valuable for you.

Thanks to my fellow guildmates of NAR (North American Refugees) for always making my days enjoyable and fun. Your camaraderie and support are invaluable.

https://youtu.be/Zlnz-a4aft0
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    That's cool. I have a 4* Baze and no Chirrut, so I won't be trying that out for myself any time soon. But it looks fun.
  • Options
    Nice bro
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    NNNEEEERRFFFFFF
    :*
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Nice video @SnakesOnAPlane , Great squad you have there, how much speed is on them? if I may ask. Your squad is definitely better then my maxed out droid squad. It took me about 13 min to complete, but I auto battled a lot and I had an easy node 12 o:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGTBl92XIYM
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    rebels could solo it before Chaze. nothing new.
  • Options
    I solo it everyday with one squad. Wedge, Biggs, Lando, ST Han and EP. I got a record of doing it in 8 minutes when the last node was easy. Now that the last node is hard again, I take more time but still solo it with one team.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    That's cool. I have a 4* Baze and no Chirrut, so I won't be trying that out for myself any time soon. But it looks fun.
    JJBagger wrote: »
    Nice bro

Thanks Gents!
    leef wrote: »
    NNNEEEERRFFFFFF
    Nice video @SnakesOnAPlane , Great squad you have there, how much speed is on them? if I may ask. Your squad is definitely better then my maxed out droid squad. It took me about 13 min to complete, but I auto battled a lot and I had an easy node 12 o:)

Awesome vid! That's not always easy to do, especially that long of a stretch with Droids. Great work!

Here's my SWGOH.gg profile if you'd like to take a look at my toon stats and mods:

https://swgoh.gg/u/snakesonaplane/

Biggs is 208+45=253, Wedge is 184+45=229, Han is 219, Chirrut is 210, and Baze is 101 (he's there to be a tank for me).
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Yes, we know you despise Chaze, and you've been in multiple threads calling for them to be nerfed (yet you want to acquire Chirrut in another thread), much like you used to want Wiggs nerfed. Listen, Piggy Boy, Gamorrean Guard will never be Meta. He sucks, and yours sucks, just like the mouth that your sucky broken English comes out of.

Tell ya what, if you'd like my Ally Code to borrow one of my OP toons so you can finally 3* all the nodes, Normal and Hard, of Light and Dark Side and Cantina, just lemme know and I'll be happy to help, just like I am with my posts here. Maybe you should take a play off me of offering help to others instead of constantly complaining on nearly every thread you participate in.

P.s. :*
    Faulklls wrote: »
    I solo it everyday with one squad. Wedge, Biggs, Lando, ST Han and EP. I got a record of doing it in 8 minutes when the last node was easy. Now that the last node is hard again, I take more time but still solo it with one team.

Nice! You should make up a video, too. That would be fun to watch, and helpful for many looking for combo and strategy.
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane you can update your swgoh.gg page manually. top right corner pull out menu -> settings and sinc -> bottom right "update profile".
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane you can update your swgoh.gg page manually. top right corner pull out menu -> settings and sinc -> bottom right "update profile".

That only works if you make a change, right? I tried that previously and no dice. It seems SWGOH.gg has been broken connecting since a recent game update. Thx for your help!

Edit, you're right, that worked! Awesome!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Nice bro

Thanks Gents!
    NNNEEEERRFFFFFF

Awesome vid! That's not always easy to do, especially that long of a stretch with Droids. Great work!

Here's my SWGOH.gg profile if you'd like to take a look at my toon stats and mods:

Biggs is 208+45=253, Wedge is 184+45=229, Han is 219, Chirrut is 210, and Baze is 101 (he's there to be a tank for me).

Yes, we know you despise Chaze, and you've been in multiple threads calling for them to be nerfed (yet you want to acquire Chirrut in another thread), much like you used to want Wiggs nerfed. Listen, Piggy Boy, Gamorrean Guard will never be Meta. He sucks, and yours sucks, just like the mouth that your sucky broken English comes out of.

Tell ya what, if you'd like my Ally Code to borrow one of my OP toons so you can finally 3* all the nodes, Normal and Hard, of Light and Dark Side and Cantina, just lemme know and I'll be happy to help, just like I am with my posts here. Maybe you should take a play off me of offering help to others instead of constantly complaining on nearly every thread you participate in.

Nice! You should make up a video, too. That would be fun to watch, and helpful for many looking for combo and strategy.

I have asked about a so called chirrut tournament to return one time because im sitting at 25/50... And why should I even use chirrut when I don't have Baze? I don't want them that bad as you might think. And about wiggs I already got them both maxed and use them in arena, so I don't know specific what you mean I have said about them?..

My opinion is that chaze are bad for the game because they are like multible characters in two. Makes a lot other toons pointless. Not that im angry I can't get them. Like i have said before.

And btw keep in mind not everyone in here are native english speaking. Så jeg vil skide på hvad du siger om min broken english.
    And I don't need your paid toons to finish my nodes, I have great guild mates for that so no thanks. :*

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf Chaze:
    Baze has double tankiness of most tanks and more damage and utility than supports and attacker.
    Cherrut has more health and utility than every support and increasingly damage and desperation and tenacity up.

NERF
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • tuli
    83 posts Member
    Options
    i get those exactly same 11 and 12 nodes...
  • Options
    Wow. Calling somebody from a non English country out on their "broken English" is allsorts of lame. How many languages do you speak outside of English snake? Exactly. You should probably compliment the guy.. Not call him out.

Besides.. Dude was just being a bit snarky. No need to get your panties all in a bunch.

Regards... A dutchman.
  • Options
    Nice bro

Thanks Gents!
    NNNEEEERRFFFFFF

I have asked about a so called chirrut tournament to return one time because im sitting at 25/50... And why should I even use chirrut when I don't have Baze? I don't want them that bad as you might think. And about wiggs I already got them both maxed and use them in arena, so I don't know specific what you mean I have said about them?..

My opinion is that chaze are bad for the game because they are like multible characters in two. Makes a lot other toons pointless. Not that im angry I can't get them. Like i have said before.

And btw keep in mind not everyone in here are native english speaking. Så jeg vil skide på hvad du siger om min broken english.
    And I don't need your paid toons to finish my nodes, I have great guild mates for that so no thanks. :*

Gentleman can't we get along we're all just trying to save the galaxy.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Cidders wrote: »
    Wow. Calling somebody from a non English country out on their "broken English" is allsorts of lame. How many languages do you speak outside of English snake? Exactly. You should probably compliment the guy.. Not call him out.

Besides.. Dude was just being a bit snarky. No need to get your panties all in a bunch.

Regards... A dutchman.

About like "all sorts" (ahem, take note) of lame of him coming in and being a **** for no good reason. But not to worry, I put a fresh set of panties on this morning, after giving him my old ones, so he and I are good. :wink:

As for the language "joke", his use of English above was perfect, though the grammar could have been a bit better. I was only referring to his past posts where he likes to apologize often for not speaking good English, tho he does a dang good job, honestly. But I'm from Alabama, so you can imagine how country-bunkened my southern dialect is, very much like your Flemish folks there. It's very "Engrish" 'round my parts when I visit family. :D

FWIW, my best friend is Danish, like Mr. Gamorrean, and Dutch, like you, and she's super on fire. Oh man, I can't even begin to tell you how hot that pretty lil gal is, and filthy rich! WOO WEE! <3 Anyway, sorry, I done got worked up there for a minute, pardna. :smiley:

Back on subject, yes, I can speak the third most used, and most second learned language in the world, English, fluently, as you do. As you know, Dutch is basically a mix of English and German, so you get the luxury of knowing 3 languages nearly right off the conception bed, and I'd imagine you know enough Spanglish, like me, to get you by in Spanish speaking countries, too. While I don't perfectly speak your language, I know enough German to get by when I visit (I so love to try and impress my foreign beauty).

P.s. True stories, but all in good fun from us all. You guys, and gals, are great! B)

You got it, Steve!
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    tuli wrote: »
    i get those exactly same 11 and 12 nodes...

That's interesting. The exact same teams, or difficulty? I've been stuck with ìN Mr Rush on Node 12 for like 2 or more weeks now.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Cidders wrote: »

Regards... A dutchman.

About like "all sorts" (ahem, take note) of lame of him coming in and being a **** for no good reason. But not to worry, I put a fresh set of panties on this morning, after giving him my old ones, so he and I are good. :wink:

As for the language "joke", his use of English above was perfect, though the grammar could have been a bit better. I was only referring to his past posts where he likes to apologize often for not speaking good English, tho he does a dang good job, honestly. But I'm from Alabama, so you can imagine how country-bunkened my southern dialect is, very much like your Flemish folks there. It's very "Engrish" 'round my parts when I visit family. :D

FWIW, my best friend is Danish, like Mr. Gamorrean, and Dutch, like you, and she's super on fire. Oh man, I can't even begin to tell you how hot that pretty lil gal is, and filthy rich! WOO WEE! <3 Anyway, sorry, I done got worked up there for a minute, pardna. :smiley:

Back on subject, yes, I can speak the third most used, and most second learned language in the world, English, fluently, as you do. As you know, Dutch is basically a mix of English and German, so you get the luxury of knowing 3 languages nearly right off the conception bed, and I'd imagine you know enough Spanglish, like me, to get you by in Spanish speaking countries, too. While I don't perfectly speak your language, I know enough German to get by when I visit (I so love to try and impress my foreign beauty).

P.s. True stories, but all in good fun from us all. You guys, and gals, are great! B)

You got it, Steve!

I didn't try to be a **** but sorry if you felt it that way. (btw I can see now that it sounds a bit like a **** comment)
    I just thought you meant it like rebels couldn't solo it before, but it was your rebels specific, my fault.
    (Sorry for bad english lol)

Lets just end this :)
  • Options
    I didn't try to be a **** but sorry if you felt it that way. (btw I can see now that it sounds a bit like a **** comment)
    I just thought you meant it like rebels couldn't solo it before, but it was your rebels specific, my fault.

LOL, it's all good, brother! We cool dawg. B)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

LOL, it's all good, brother! We cool dawg. B)

dog*
  • Options
    Jerky dogs. Get along or else!

Lol.

Hey I am so jealous of your team so let me wipe the drool off my chin. :o

Now that, that is cleaned up when I am ready for those harder nodes I may hit you up for ally assistance for sure.

>:) Nice choice of video music, although I battle mostly to silence or electronic music. Each to their own. I need a Tylenol from head banging now so have to run bro.

B)
  • Options
    Wiggs, Chaze, and Han Solo Guild Wars (see what I did there?! ;) ).

You wrongfully addressed Galactic War as "Guild Wars"? B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride