Team Skunk Recruiting Players of ALL Levels

We have openings in everything from heroic AAT guilds to T1-4 guilds with a huge variety of raid times.

If you are looking for a guild and an awesome and lively SWGOH community come check out our discord server.

Message me @appropriate_name χcbψ [Officer]#2830 on discord for details as I am not always able to keep up with messages on this site :)

Replies

• Drallus
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Team Skunk holds its officers and guilds to a higher standard. If you want a better organized playing experience, join up with Team Skunk! You can contact me also, @drallus#0776
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am lvl75. Started 3 months ago. Spent quite a few.
    My ally code is : 265-511-162
    So you can check my profile.
    I m just lookng for a more active guild.mine is nice but i often speak alone..
    Btw i m french but living in China.
    BR
  • Options
    Massilia13, download the Discord app from google play store or apple app store. Once you have an account, contact me: drallus#0776.
  • Options
    There is also a web-based version of discord. Just to a google search for Discord app.
  • Options
    Get involved with a community of active players that help each other improve their rosters and strategies. Join Team Skunk. Contact me on Discord, I'm drallus#0776.
  • Options
    Team Skunk is an active community of players helping each other with the same goal. Get involved today. Visit teamskunk.com for more information.
  • Options
    @Darthisthenight one of the best rectuiters of the community
  • Options
    @Drallus I sent you a request on discord. Looking for t1-4 guild for my alt. Can send you SWGoH.gg link if needed
  • Options
    hi @drallus I sent a request as well. currently level just hit 66 and am ranked #7 in squad arena (usually between 20-5 any given day) and #2 in fleets.

I am in a very casual clan and have quickly outpaced all but the two level 80 players. thanks in advance!
  • Options
    We are still looking for players of all levels and rosters who are serious about a more organized playing experience.Download the Discord app from google play store or apple app store, it is free. Once you have an account, contact me: drallus#0776.
  • Kyp
    3 posts Member
    Options
    @drallus, sent you a request. Looking for a guild that is doing heroic AAT or is close enough with a good plan to get there soon. EST player.
  • Options
    Gotcha Kyp!