Who to Level?

Prev1
Hello Everyone

So I decided to buy some crystals and get chromium packs and now I have an abundance of characters and would like some advice on who to level. I'm going to separate them by light/dark to try and help organize them. Not gonna post lvl/gear because It's fairly easy to get those once a decision has been made. Any advice would be great!

Light:
Luminara Unduli-6*
Ima-Gun Di-5*
Lando Calrissian-5*
Stormtrooper Han-4*
Princess Leia-4*
Kit Fisto-4*
Chewbacca-4*
Barriss Offee-4*
Jedi Knight Anakin-4*
Ahsoka Tano-4*
Aayla Secura-4*
Resistance Trooper-3*
Qui-Gon Jinn-3*
Luke Skywalker-3*
Lobot-3*
Jedi Consular-3*
Jawa-3*
Hoth Rebel Soldier-3*
Ewok Scout-3*
Ewok Elder-3*
Biggs Darklighter-3*
Resistance Pilot-2*
Jedi Knight Guardian-2*
Coruscant Underworld Police-2*
Clone Sergeant Phase 1-2*

Dark:
Darth Sidious-5*
Asajj Ventress-5*
Darth Vader-4*
URoRRuR'R'R-4*
Talia-4*
Stormtrooper-4*
Savage Oppress-4*
Captain Phasma-4*
Nute Gunray-4*
Nightsister Initiate-4*
Darth Maul-4*
Kylo Ren-4*
Grand Moff Tarkin-4*
Cad Bane-4*
General Veers-3*
Snowtrooper-3*
Royal Guard-3*
Nightsister Acolyte-3*
IG-100 MagnaGuard-3*
IG-86 Sentinel Droid-3*
Greedo-2*
Geonosian Soldier-2*
First Order Tie Pilot-2*

Also suggestions for arena teams and Light/Dark side battle team would be great!

Thank you ahead of time for your help!

Replies

• Options
    You have alot of good characters, not sure you really need any help. If it was me on Light Side I would focus on leveling/gearing Luminara first. She is pretty potent at 7 star gear 8 ability level 6 to 7. On the Dark Side I would focus on Phasma because of her ease of farming and her great leader ability and buff/debuff special abilities.

If I had your characters I would probably run my arena team as

Phasma (Leader)
    Luminara
    Darth Sidious
    Bariss
    Lando

If you want to run more dps instead of healing drop Bariss and insert Darth Vader or Kylo Ren. Leia is a consideration if you plan to upgrade her.

For Light Side battles

Luminara (Leader)
    Bariss
    Chewbacca
    Ima-Gun-Di
    Lando

You could run with Han instead of Chewbacca, but I chose Chewbacca because a tank is invaluable in harder light side battles and his self heal and high HP will serve you better IMO. Once again Leia is an option for buffing if you plan to level her.

For Dark Side battles

Phasma (Leader)
    Sidious
    Vader
    Talia
    Kylo Ren

You could run Asajj instead of Talai but Asajj is much slower and her heal gets resisted alot for me. Talia is more reliable IMO. Darth Maul is an option he is powerful but easily killed and you have very few heals and no tanks to protect him. Tarkin is an option as well because his debuff is quite useful and his basic attack can do pretty potent damage.

Just my opinions I'm no expert or top 10 ranked arena player just what I would do with your characters.
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I will definately debate about that. I am planning to level up leia but for right now I think I'll stick with Ima/Lando. Again thank you for your opinion!
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I will definately debate about that. I am planning to level up leia but for right now I think I'll stick with Ima/Lando. Again thank you for your opinion!

No problem you have alot of good chracters some of which I am envious of. :)
  • Options
    Don't be too envious, I mostly got them because I'm terrible with money lol
  • Options
    Don't be too envious, I mostly got them because I'm terrible with money lol

Well I spent $195 myself so don't feel too bad lol. Though I spent most of my money on buying crystals which I spent on energy refreshes and credits. I'd love to own Lando, Leia, and Bariss though.
  • Options
    I got barriss on the 50 beginning thing with ahoska and asajj, never regretted that lol. I got lando with the packs, but I actually orignially got leia through bronzium draw. I was able to get some shards through chromium to get her up but I got really really lucky with that lol
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I got barriss on the 50 beginning thing with ahoska and asajj, never regretted that lol. I got lando with the packs, but I actually orignially got leia through bronzium draw. I was able to get some shards through chromium to get her up but I got really really lucky with that lol

I was stupid when I first started playing and was adamant that I wasn't going to spend any money. Then by the time I decided to spend money the character offers were already gone. So I even missed the $5 Count Dooku which looking back was really dumb of me considering what I ended up spending. The best characters I've gotten from Bronzium is a 4 star Boba Fett & a 4 star Mace Windu which I just got a couple days ago. To this day I'm still farming shards for Bariss I think I'm like 30 of 80 so I'm nowhere close to unlocking her lol.
  • Options
    Im actually working on getting Boba and Mace right now! I debated on daka, but right now I'm trying to lvl up QGJ with cantina since everyone seems to love him, but im only 10 away from boba so i thought what the hell lets get him.
  • Options
    Im actually working on getting Boba and Mace right now! I debated on daka, but right now I'm trying to lvl up QGJ with cantina since everyone seems to love him, but im only 10 away from boba so i thought what the hell lets get him.

I have a 5 star level 66 tier 7 Old Daka. She has more survivability than my 4 star level 66 Tier 8 Jedi Consular but her heal is ALOT weaker and her damage is lower she does stun though which is nice. I mainly use her to sub in and out for Jedi Consular in Galactic Warfare. I did stop farming Cantina tokens for her in favor of QGJ as well, unfortunately the QGJ you get upon unlock is only 2 star so pretty useles to me for awhile.

I'm currently focusing on

Poggle the Lesser with Galactic Warfare tokens
    Darth Sidious with Arena Tokens
    Qui-Gon Jinn with Cantina Tokens

I have all 3 unlocked just trying to promote them. Then I'm farming shards from Battles for Jedi Consular and Bariss.
  • Options
    Like i said im getting boba, then its back to
    QGJ for cantina
    For GW Im trying to get lumi to 7* then I'll focus on lvling up Phasma or GS
    and in arena I am working on getting sidious to 7*

So pretty similar goals lol
  • Options
    Like i said im getting boba, then its back to
    QGJ for cantina
    For GW Im trying to get lumi to 7* then I'll focus on lvling up Phasma or GS
    and in arena I am working on getting sidious to 7*

So pretty similar goals lol

What level are you?
  • Options
    55 so im a bit below you in levels
  • Options
    55 so im a bit below you in levels

Well I have 1 ally slot left if you want an ally. I have alot of level 60s and up. Not sure what they would offer you from my characters at level 55, but if they offer you some of my 60s it might be helpful.

My code is 927-341-937 if you want to give it a shot.
  • Options
    just sent it thanks a ton man!
  • Options
    just sent it thanks a ton man!

No problem hope they offer you something decent cuz my level 50s probably won't help lol.
  • Options
    lol again man thanks! for the suggestions and everything!
  • Options
    lol again man thanks! for the suggestions and everything!

No problem, hope I was some help. Like I said I'm no expert lol. I approved your ally request, I'd be interesting in hearing which allies they offer you. Should be under Robbathehutt.
  • Options
    Yep just got you! So far you're the only one, but hey its been a whole 10 mins lol
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yep just got you! So far you're the only one, but hey its been a whole 10 mins lol

What characters are they offering as allies from me? They are offering me Chewbacca from you.
  • Options
    The're offering your chewbacca. Thats weird cause i almost never use chewy
  • Options
    i almost always have barriss as my leader. So i have no idea why it would show him
  • Options
    The're offering your chewbacca. Thats weird cause i almost never use chewy

Well my Chewbacca would probably be a great ally for you at level 55 considering mine is level 66 7 star Tier 7 ability level 6. He should be a great tank ally for you. :)
  • Options
    He definately will be! Again thanks a billion. I'll try and make my ally thing barriss, Shes only 50, but she has a lot of healing potential.
  • Options
    He definately will be! Again thanks a billion. I'll try and make my ally thing barriss, Shes only 50, but she has a lot of healing potential.

Yeah Bariss is always nice because she can still heal with the healing debuff up.
  • Options
    It is a literal life saver in arena. everyone and their mom has a sid nowadays lol
  • Options
    It is a literal life saver in arena. everyone and their mom has a sid nowadays lol

Yeah that's why I've been farming her forever but at only 6 attempts at shards per day it's gonna take a long long time.
  • Options
    yeah thats why i stopped farming rey lol. takes forever.
  • Options
    yeah thats why i stopped farming rey lol. takes forever.

Well I was farming Luminara shards and I finished her. Then I was farming Royal Guard shards for a good Dark Side tank, but even at 4 star tier 6 level 60 his taunt is way too RNG to be effective so I abandoned him. Now I am just farming for Jedi Consular to promote to 5 star and Bariss shards for unlock someday lol.
  • Options
    Yeah right now in the battles im farming Dooku, who is averaging like half a shard a day, and boba. makes me really mad how slow it is lol
  • Options
    Yeah right now in the battles im farming Dooku, who is averaging like half a shard a day, and boba. makes me really mad how slow it is lol

Yeah I farmed Dooku up to 4 star that way. I haven't committed to making 5 star though.