Please for the love of all that is good don't do iOS/android for Krennic and death trooper

First I want to say I'm super excited that the devs have been listening and we are finally getting them. But please DONT GIVE IOS ONE AND ANDROID THE OTHER! I'm not sure what the fascination is with doing one thing for iOS and one for android but I am sooooooooooo over it. As I'm sure many others are. Anyways thanx for listening camt wait to see the new stuff devs !

Replies

• Options
    Totally agree with you.
  • Options
    To make it fair iOS should get one and the other available in some form or another for all
  • Options
    First I want to say I'm super excited that the devs have been listening and we are finally getting them. But please DONT GIVE IOS ONE AND ANDROID THE OTHER! I'm not sure what the fascination is with doing one thing for iOS and one for android but I am sooooooooooo over it. As I'm sure many others are. Anyways thanx for listening camt wait to see the new stuff devs !

+1 I'm hoping to get both and join the new meta. Since that is the new meta promised by the devs earlier this month
  • Darkhelmet44
    76 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ailouran wrote: »
    To make it fair iOS should get one and the other available in some form or another for all
    I'm on iOS so that would be cool but I honestly hope they never do anything for one platform and not the other again. Hopefully they lost money over it and won't do it again but I'm not holding my breath.

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The notes CLEARLY did NOT say that was NOT or NOR the case. ;)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Well, they haven't said anything about the event being platform exclusive, so hopefully they don't say that it's a platform exclusive on that post on the 25th. I hope their abilities are good though, I've been waiting to add them to my empire team for months.

I guess when they said the dark side is rising last EP event, they really weren't joking...
    Separatist synergy, FO rework?
  • Options
    Yeah, that would SUCK.
  • lRushl
    182 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Agreed should definitely be a Android exclusive for both characters like K2 .

Kappa
  • Options
    Special Operations, Director Krennic, and Deathtrooper are not locked to any specific platform. Everyone (over level 20) will be able to engage with the event. The new units will be equally available to both iOS and Android.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Why bring that up ? Its pretty clear its not device dependant
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Special Operations, Director Krennic, and Deathtrooper are not locked to any specific platform. Everyone (over level 20) will be able to engage with the event. The new units will be equally available to both iOS and Android.

Will the event unlock them or allow for 7*

@CG_CapGaSP
  • Options
    ;)
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

Will the event unlock them or allow for 7*

@CG_CapGaSP

You'll have to wait until 1/25 for that.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    The notes CLEARLY did NOT say that was NOT or NOR the case. ;)

@SnakesOnAPlane knows whats up.
    This is NOT happening, nor was hinted, detailed or suggested in the Update notes. Soooo, just gonna close this up as 'answered'. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.