To the person with the Ewok/Rey/Lumi team...

Jaedric
19 posts Member
edited February 2016
you are a sick, sadistic ****, well set up sir. The constant stealth shell game, paired with the elder rezzing, rey firing off absurd hits and the scout/Lumi skill 2 finishing the job.

That team was just gross. I'm still not sure how I got past you in the revamped GW but all I know is I was about to spike my phone on the ground after getting rolled time and again and having to reset.

Replies

• Options
    gw has made me rethink my team more than once. today sid dooku kylo phasma and lumi wrecked me. I couldnt kill anyone without 2 or 3 toons going into heal immunity. my jedi healers couldnt land a hit on sid, but i dont dare attack kylo or dooku without unleashing a 26 strike counter. I would get sid down to red health and he would kill one of my toons, regenerating health, then lumi heal. it actually stopped me from completing today.
  • Options
    I met a different Teebo build it was not hard to beat, but the stealth shell game, as you put it, spot on, was certainly annoying,lol.
  • Options
    Rey is just insane unless you can AOE after Poe taunt. Even then it's ugly unless you can Qui remove taunt.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Feelsonumb
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i use teebo as lead just wondering how well he defends in the arena, i am not lucky enough to have rey or leia so i sit in the 800-600 range just wondering how difficult they are to face or are people like ohh a teebo leader, easy pickings?
    Post edited by Feelsonumb on
  • Options
    Jaedric wrote: »
    you are a sick, sadistic ****, well set up sir. The constant stealth shell game, paired with the elder rezzing, rey firing off absurd hits and the scout/Lumi skill 2 finishing the job.

That team was just gross. I'm still not sure how I got past you in the revamped GW but all I know is I was about to spike my phone on the ground after getting rolled time and again and having to reset.

Made me lol.
  • Options
    Jaedric wrote: »

I'm curious now. XD I wish you included screenshots or video.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Jaedric
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It was crazy! I wish I would have also.

Characters popping in and out of stealth every turn so it was almost impossible to focus someone down. If you tried take the Elder down, Rey would smoke you. If she didn't single-handedly then the Scout skill 2 or Lumi skill 2 would follow right after. If you decided to focus Lumi or Rey down, the Elder would just rez and then Lumi would full heal one or the other. Add to that all the Ewoks giving each other turn meters and evasion and it was irritating as hell.
  • Options
    Shell game - that stuck with me over these past 2 weeks (hilarious). I know that this battle was in GW, how would you have done against it in Arena? Lost a character or 2 and win, right?
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Feelsonumb wrote: »
    i use teebo as lead just wondering how well he defends in the arena, i am not lucky enough to have rey or leia so i sit in the 800-600 range just wondering how difficult they are to face or are people like ohh a teebo leader, easy pickings?

Teebo works fairly well some of the time. Problem with him is he's too RNG-y. If he works in your favor he's great, but hate when he stealths everyone. I don't specifically avoid him, but wouldn't go straight for him either. If you were higher up like <500 he would probably be a go-to to compete against.
  • Options
    I have fun running a Teebo (L), Elder Ewok, Sid, maul, and Opress lineup. Not sure how people fair against me in Arena/GW but I'm sure it's tricky.