Targeting system last straw!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I know it's not a solution and I agree it has to be fixed, tho who still uses auto battle in Arena? I understand when it's like 4v1 or anything but AI taking over completely in Arena is just plain -insert word-.
    Also I'm getting sick of reading the same in every topic:
    "I'm not gonna spend a dime untill this is fixed and also person A + B I know isn't going to!"
    Why is this so important to state all the time. Really annoying.

Well, money talks. Enough people willing to withdraw their funds, and/or subvert others, can sometimes cause enough of a stir to make an issue a higher priority. Given this game has millions of players (downloads), a few people here and there won't matter too much.
  • Options
    I can tell from experience that it doesn't work adding.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I can tell from experience that it doesn't work adding.

To be fair, we never really know what works or not, as they aren't always going to disclose that a "boycott" actually forced their decision. It might set a bad precedence, like negotiating with terrorists.
  • Options
    I know it's not a solution and I agree it has to be fixed, tho who still uses auto battle in Arena? I understand when it's like 4v1 or anything but AI taking over completely in Arena is just plain -insert word-.
    "I'm not gonna spend a dime untill this is fixed and also person A + B I know isn't going to!"

It's not just in the autoplay function. Sometimes it just randomly swaps opponent. Had it a few times myself in arena. You don't select target every turn, you assume it stays the same.
  • Options
    +1 I'm glad there aren't dummies on this thread saying OH but you should wait each turn and make sure you're attacking the right target.
  • Options
    Yes it does randomly jump to a different target. I never understood why also but it has something to do with what the AI thinks is best at that time. We can all conclude AI is not smart. Still I would advice you to not use to prevent certain situations untill it is fixed. Don't think this has the highest priority and has been reported from day 1.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options

It's not just in the autoplay function. Sometimes it just randomly swaps opponent. Had it a few times myself in arena. You don't select target every turn, you assume it stays the same.

I just had it happen in an arena battle where I was fighting a team 3k above my power level. Luckily I caught it before I took another action, probably due to having read this thread today. I would have been so ****...
  • Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    heads up to devs here - I am a paying player, I do not spend a fortune but manage about $50 a week.

How sad is it that because of pricing, players feel the need to state what they spend before commenting. Even sadder, this player looks down on himself for only spending $50 a week, when for normal people, that is a lot of money...

Well just so I'm clear here partner this player doesn't look down on himself for not spending more on the game. It was stated as a fact of being an average spender.

Secondly it is very important for the devs to know that the people who pay for the game to be here and for people to play it for free are not happy with certain things not being addressed.

Are you insecure or something? Why would you even spout off at me over this?
    Internet stones I guess........

No insult to you at all, I was merely stating that whether you spent a million dollars or one dollar is really irrelevant. If you play the game, you are important period, whether you buy or not. I find it terrible that you had to open up the conversation by stating you were a paying player, when that doesn't really matter. Sorry if you are offended by that....
  • Options
    Bad necromancer. 1/5
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I shouldn't have to constantly keep my eye on the target to make sure it doesn't just change!!!

Yeah!! I only want to use one of my fingers and press one of the 3 'buttons' Only for that its so much skill required!!! i dont wanna have to look at my screen too Duuuuuuh right????
  • Options
    SeeeD wrote: »
    I shouldn't have to constantly keep my eye on the target to make sure it doesn't just change!!!

Yeah!! I only want to use one of my fingers and press one of the 3 'buttons' Only for that its so much skill required!!! i dont wanna have to look at my screen too Duuuuuuh right????

You do realize that this thread is over a year old right? Secondly at the time this was a very intrusive bug for many players.
    Troll on my internet warrior :wink:
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

You do realize that this thread is over a year old right? Secondly at the time this was a very intrusive bug for many players.

Wut? A year already over? Are you from the future?
  • Options

The house you grew up in had several coats of lead paint on the walls, didn't it?
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options

The house you grew up in had several coats of lead paint on the walls, didn't it?

I'm confused are we comunicating through time over a forum post???
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

o rly?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

o rly?

Do you know how to close the wormhole?
  • Options

o rly?

You posted from a post in 2016. It is 2017 now.
    Case closed.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

o rly?

You posted from a post in 2016. It is 2017 now.
    Case closed.

Stop feeding me plzzz xD