Any GKs I can ally?

Hi! Im a level 82 player and would love to try out a GK and use him to help me on certain levels such as that impossible Shoretrooper node. Anyone who would be willing to help add me : 742-974-812

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Added you. I need to mod him, but he's G11 and maxed abilities. 2-3 more raids and he'll be 6*.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Just threw some mods on him. Nothing special, but decent.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Added you. I need to mod him, but he's G11 and maxed abilities. 2-3 more raids and he'll be 6*.

Wow nice! Thanks for the ally :) Our guild isnt ready for HAAT yet unfortunately so I dont have a single shard :(
  • Options
    Reply back here and lemme know how he works out for you. I put Offense Mods on him (3200+ physical damage), so hopefully he'll hit decent.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Reply back here and lemme know how he works out for you. I put Offense Mods on him (3200+ physical damage), so hopefully he'll hit decent.

Will do once he shows up :)
  • Options

Lots of refreshes :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    If you have some extra kenobilove to spare, would appreciate it :-)

989-427-643
  • Options
    Jordison wrote: »

989-427-643

Done! Y'all were my last 2 spots.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Sao
    47 posts Member
    Options

I'm waiting for zQGJ to pop up in a borrow a hero (for LS 9B battle) about a month now. Nothing. And I refreash often. Is there a chance that zQGJ is somehow blocked (for borrowing) for this node?
  • Options
    Jordison wrote: »

989-427-643

Done! Y'all were my last 2 spots.

Aw thanks dude
  • Options
    Sao wrote: »

I'm waiting for zQGJ to pop up in a borrow a hero (for LS 9B battle) about a month now. Nothing. And I refreash often. Is there a chance that zQGJ is somehow blocked (for borrowing) for this node?

I dont know myself but Ive heard others manage to on other forum posts