TIE Advanced x1

ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited January 2017
I just wanted to say "Thank you CG" you rend Vader's ship unusable, his perma TARGET LOCK was the ONLY Good thing about his ship, now every fight against Admiral Ackbar's Home One make his ship useless. This ship (Vader's ship) is underwhelming, it took me 300,000 ally points to get his ship and now you nerf it, his special (l Got You Now) sucks it doesnt deals damage and his effects are resisted often, his damage is BAD, even at level 80 and Max LV Skills, l have my Darth Vader at 7* Max Gear and that doesn't even help to make TIE Ad. x1 strong enough for his cost (a Tournament REWARD). There are a LOT of things that needs to be fixed (Teebo's stealth, Chirrut Îmwe yeah he is "BALANCED" you've said, his dmg his godly specials his godly healing, Baze's specials, he super broken, his insane health, protection, his AoE is super broken he doesn't just dispell he deals INSANE damage for a Tank (25% health + base dmg+Dispell, you just make a better Shoretrooper a super broken Shoretrooper, Shoretrooper isn't even that special anymore, who needs him if you have the Super GODLY Baze Malbus a character that heals the damage that you deal every turn, his recovery is broken) you need to nerf Cassian Andor's Unique IT'S BROKEN, he doesnt even need to take a turn to give all of his rebel friends ALL the FREE BUFFS, he just needs to be there and do nothing, he makes his friends invincible (+Protection, +Potency, +Defence, +Tenacity, yeah AS IF Rebels were weak and as if they needed a LOT of help they get FREE buffs every fight this "Unique" is like having a second leadership skill this is not cool this is UNBALANCED at least uf that were a Leadership skill that would be OK but NO he just have it as a BROKEN UNIQUE) you need to fix Mace Windu and Yoda they deserve better Mace js super weak, you need to nerf Lando l like him l have him maxed out but he is so CHEAP his skill has no cost no drawbacks, nerf St Han if he taunts is most likely Game Over nerf his turn meter gain Come ON 20% to all of his allies for 3 turns!? You gotta be kidding me, fix the rest of Rogue One GODS...
There are a LOT of things that needs to be fixed, but Vader's perma Target Lock WAS NOT the case but oh well, you've rendered his ship weak (even more) and unusable now l have to replace his ship, it's useless now and l have to thank you for that, CHEERS! ✅
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I agree that Vader's ship is underwhelming, and in need of a buff. I find myself never using his secondary ability, and he isn't even that tanky compared to some other ships. His basic is fairly soft too. Target lock is useful with fives' special but beyond that I find him pretty underwhelming.
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I agree that Vader's ship is underwhelming, and in need of a buff. I find myself never using his secondary ability, and he isn't even that tanky compared to some other ships. His basic is fairly soft too. Target lock is useful with fives' special but beyond that I find him pretty underwhelming.

Actually l replace Vader's ship in my team as it is super weak l put TIE Fighter instead, its speedy and has a high evasion rate
  • Options
    Chirrut is an absurdity that should have been addressed sooner than later. It breaks the consistency of the game at almost every level. Speed combined with absurde amount of damage damage, special persistent after death, **** duration of tenacity up, **** stacking of healing over times, **** life leech bonus. Chirrut is a merge of Rey + Chirpa + Barriss + Lumi + Rex. Yes there are ways to beat a Baze & Chirrut team but they are very limited and very RnG dependent if the duet is for instance coupled with a Zeta Maul EP squad. The inflation of OPness and AoE abuse is symptomatic of the inability to develop a reasonably challenging AI. So instead the solution is basically to make it simple for the AI to win by implementing crap like Chirrut, like sun fac before, or B2... The worse is coming with the AoE spamming of ability block and buff block in order to create another layer of desirable pay to win toons that beats the current layer of pay to win toons. All of this because they are incapable of making their AI not cast a heal over heal block, not blow up it's best attack on a firesight or attempt to debuff a squad covered by tenacity up.
  • Options
    DarthGozu wrote: »
    Chirrut is an absurdity that should have been addressed sooner than later. It breaks the consistency of the game at almost every level. Speed combined with absurde amount of damage damage, special persistent after death, **** duration of tenacity up, **** stacking of healing over times, **** life leech bonus. Chirrut is a merge of Rey + Chirpa + Barriss + Lumi + Rex. Yes there are ways to beat a Baze & Chirrut team but they are very limited and very RnG dependent if the duet is for instance coupled with a Zeta Maul EP squad. The inflation of OPness and AoE abuse is symptomatic of the inability to develop a reasonably challenging AI. So instead the solution is basically to make it simple for the AI to win by implementing **** like Chirrut, like sun fac before, or B2... The worse is coming with the AoE spamming of ability block and buff block in order to create another layer of desirable pay to win toons that beats the current layer of pay to win toons. All of this because they are incapable of making their AI not cast a heal over heal block, not blow up it's best attack on a firesight or attempt to debuff a squad covered by tenacity up.

Lol and now all of those whales and dolphins are complaining about Death Trooper and Krennic for ruining their broken duo (Chaze), they want their Chaze to stay invincible.
  • Options
    Hey, at least you got the ship, OP.

I used 180K ally points to get 60 more shards to at least activate the ship and I only ended up with 20 more by the end of it...