Teebo Team Advice-Misfit Meter Maids

Prev1
Team name-Misfit Meter Maids(control based turn meter manipulators with survivability and always a plan b) a Pain in the ***

My background-Endless restarts of any RPG, to a fanatical degree. Will waste epic amounts of time and resources to have a team that I love.

My Goal-Having a F2P top 50 arena team lead by none other than Teebo! (or at least hes in team)

My Dream-Having an unorthodox team, with (mostly) underrated characters which surprises the force out of boring mainstream cookie cutter teams, makes them say Fudge! that Teebo is bossy!

Team 3M(Misfit Meter Maids) is looking for advice from peeps who have seen the chars in my soon to be team at a high lvl and helping me to decide who makes the cut, and which synergies will best benefit 3M, at the current meta.

L-Teebo 5*
Han 3*(possible L also)
Poggle
Ewok Elder 2*/ Ackbar
IG-88/ Resistance Pilot/ Hoth Scout/ Luke 4*/Qui-gon 2* (Suggestions based on comp+Meta)

1. Do I need a healer in this type of team comp?
-Elder Synergizes with Teebo (multiple bouncing turn meters+on hit meters) bulky if not stealthed and rezz
-Ackbar Synergizes with team (meter+on hit) special gives plan B, also dispels

2. Best leader Han or Teebo? with this team comp and low dam higher survivability I cant help but think Han to swing the battle. However I think Teebo could provide a very difficult atmosphere for enemies and provide me with the enemy turn meter kill very very often. Not to mention survivability of members who are retaining the poggle buff. And I still retain the ability to taunt.

3. Suggested last member?
IG-88 - Poggle synergies(Meters/evade/wound/ability block, too Squishy?) Do I need AOE is that asking for counters?
Resistance Pilot-Turn meter synergies/survivability with foresight/expose(the extra damage I may need with this team.
Hoth Scout-Stun Turn meter synergies/fast/Durable
Luke-Turn Meter synergies/stun/fairly durable...(thinking not)
Qui-Gon- Turn Meter/ assist/dispel(with Teebo that's two) Two damage ups, does that work?

4. Could this team work in the current meta, Do I have enough damage? Will the Meter Maids work as far as speed goes? With todays speed demons.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated, Thanks for your time

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I suggest focusing in stealth sinergy. Datcha and Nut Gunray are stealthy, nute has 35% crit n chance if stealthy, or gives 35% crit to stealthy allies if leader. Ewok scout can go stealthy with teebo's ability.
    You could do something like:

Nute Gunray (L)
    Datcha
    Ewok Scout
    Teebo
    Fives, Kylo or han solo.

Plan is: first 4 chars go stealthy, and thus the enemy has to shoot the fifth, which is a target you normally don't want to shoot. So you get counter attacks, or turn meter, or Kylo's retsliation and getting angry.

If you werent F2P i would recomend maybe Endor's roster with Teebo, Ewok Scout, Ewok elder, Leia (who has strslth) and Han.
    Enemy has to shoot Han. You revive him with Elder. You get free turn meter with Han. You melt faces with Leía and Scout.

Hooe this helps
  • Options

Thanks for reply
    Actually its funny that you mentioned the stealth team, this was one of my original team ideas.

I built nute 4*first, Dathcha almost unlocked, nightsister Acolyte 2*, Teebo 5*

I really like nute, but felt the stealthies dont really have much chance, and without Leia their damage is blah, especially due to the chance to proc stealth and the speed at which their turn comes up would be too late except nute, teebo can take some hits, but unsure about the others.

Is there something about 3M that you think would specifically not work to top 50 and in current meta? Id love to hear.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    The trick with stealth is that if everybody is stealthy, nobody is. So you don't want 5 stealth guys. You want to use stealth to funnel attacks to people that normally the enemy don't want to attack, like ct-5555 or Kylo. Those 2, plus 3 stealth guys can be interesting.

I think your squad is slow and lack damage in current meta, if we are tslking sbout top10. Your only damage dealer is your 5th member. If he dies, you lose.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I know it' won't be easy to get this team, but

Tebo(lead), Dakka, Ewok Elder and 2 glass cannons would be amazing if all are 6-7*

Rey would be the best for this team, followed by QGJ and maybe GS

If you had that, you'd be top 5 for sure
  • Options
    Hmm you definitely have me thinking, in the original team i had hoped poggle would buff my low damage attackers to make them much more of a threat, and poggle goes early.
    Would poggle make up for the low dam?
  • Options
    Mmmmh, what makes Poggle REALLY good is that he fills in the droids' weakness (speed) while they fill in his weakness (defense). Without droids he's just a one trick pony.
    Btw, you might as well go with good 'ole Chewie because his main attack also decreases turn meter. Imagine 3 tanks 2 taunts + stealth protecting two glass cannons like FOTP/Rey. (farmable options QGJ, Res Pilot, even Greedo!)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Feelsonumb wrote: »
    Hmm you definitely have me thinking, in the original team i had hoped poggle would buff my low damage attackers to make them much more of a threat, and poggle goes early.
    Would poggle make up for the low dam?

Problem is you have Poggle +1 damage dealer. Your enemy has Poggle +3 damage dealers.
  • Options
    bender,
    love futurama btw, you think top 5? I do like daka a lot(looks/abilities) I wanted to build a team based on turn meter manipulation. Is this something that falls by the wayside at upper tiers?
  • Options
    sticare, this really makes me think, chew, teebo, han 2 taunts,stealth for all(randomly) focused on improving my meter and removing enemies... sounds awesome are you suggesting no healers?

On another note i heard on different threads poggle works with any team not just droids due to damage up coming early.
  • Pangogo
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think your team is going to get smoked before Han taunts and so I was toying around with Teebo (L), Ewok Scout & Elder, Poe + a DPS because I think you need speed in arena. You have to play the Poe card and pray to the RNGod so that your meter gain/lock game is on with a stealth Teebo using his basic while giving the 2 other ewoks extra turn meter with another DPS to deal some massive damage.

I dunno how well that will work since I don't think i will ever have a 7* Ewok Elder or Scout but the idea of scout is that he'll gain that extra bar with Teebo's skill and hopefully he hits hard.
  • Feelsonumb
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    crap lol! I dont want the poe... hes too common. I have heard ewok scout hits hard, but i dont have him but 1 star. what about hoth scout? He is fast durable and provides turn meter on crit and basic attack and i know he hits hard.

Ive seen a few teams with han leaders in top 50 on my server, what are they doing with han to survive the flood so to speak?

Ugg though i love him..teebo is pigeonholing me :(
  • Options
    My droid team with han, HK lead, 86 and 88 keeps me 50-110.

I win 5 battles a day to get back to 50-70, get my 100 crystals and drop to 110 until I start battling again.

I am switching to Poe today. My Poe and Han are both 4*, but my Poe is 123 126 speed now so he gets third turn. If my team faces Poggle with other heavy hitters I lose 1 non-Poe, then Poe. It plays out like that.
  • Options
    Have you experience poggle with medium/low dps toons? Does he buff em to the point of turning them into a threat?

Thanks for the replies peeps

current thought
    Teebo L
    Han
    Ewok scout
    Ewok elder
    ? chew/poggle/Dps
  • Options
    bender,
    love futurama btw, you think top 5? I do like daka a lot(looks/abilities) I wanted to build a team based on turn meter manipulation. Is this something that falls by the wayside at upper tiers?

The team I suggested would be amazing. I'm rank 1 most days, and although I haven't seen any high level Ewok elders, it would be nearly impossible for my lineup to beat it

Ewok elder guarantees a revive, so you're forced to take him out first. Then Dakka can revive him, so you're forced to take her out. But Rey and QGJ hit so hard you won't last long. Finally everyone will be going invis from tebo, so you can't really focus the characters that you need to. If they add Ewok elder to GW or arena, I'm building this team
  • Options
    Let's look into shard farming perspective

Teebo from gw
    Han from arena
    Elder from mission
    Gs from cantina battle
    Qgj from cantina shipment

P/s I think you are losing lot's of dps having 2 tanks teebo & han. I think phasma fit better than han with teebo as leader. Han gives taunt & turn meter. You substitute taunt with stealth. Get turn meter x2 and advantage
  • Options
    I love the way this discussion is going thank you everyone:)

Bender this is sounding awesome with the revives + the inability to focus who you need to, i have only 16 shards of Daka, QGJ almost unlocked.

Rolo i have phasma 4* but shes too meta for my likes, like poe, thats why i thought han could help.

So coming closer to

Teebo L
    Elder
    Daka
    2 Glass cannons? (suggestions team comp + meta)
    - QGJ
    - I could farm rey, got 15 shards from a chrome buy early in game
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

Bender this is sounding awesome with the revives + the inability to focus who you need to, i have only 16 shards of Daka, QGJ almost unlocked.

Rolo i have phasma 4* but shes too meta for my likes, like poe, thats why i thought han could help.

So coming closer to

Teebo L
    Elder
    Daka
    - QGJ

Teebo combined with 2 res and 2 glass cannons. Id love to see how that plays out. If I had to guess I'd say that your team would be extremely powerful to easy to beat depending on RNG.
  • Options
    sounds like a good time

what about the sid anti heal buff? Is hoth scout good enough glass cannon? he would have stun synergies with daka. Or even Luke... hmm, i prefer not geo cause his mainstream status
  • Options

So coming closer to

Teebo L
    Elder
    Daka
    - QGJ

Yeah, the main thing is it will probably take 6 months to farm :(

Having low level characters won't get it done. I've been working on Rey for almost a month and don't even have her at 4*

You want fast cannons. Rey is the best, because she has a damage boost when there aren't negative effects on her and Ewok Eldar can cleanse. I'd use QGJ as the other, but GS would be able to get the job done as well.
  • Options
    Problem with GS in particular is that he might call in an unstealthed Teebo or Elder for the assist. At least Qui-Gon boosts the assist by 75%.
    Rey is definitely a pain to farm F2P. Still stuck at 69/80 (lol, no meme intended). :(
    Same goes for Elder sadly. From what I've seen he isn't that useful before you get his star level up... He was amazing in GW before but now he's just sitting in my roster 2* and semi-completed gear.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Doin it! Thanks bender

this is going to be epic!!!
    gots a long road ahead but in a month watch out fellas, ill be stock piling gear for when rey and daka are unlocked

thanks for all the advice everyone, if anyone has furthar advice feel free to cough it up:)
    ally code if anyone wants a teebo friend 947-819-619
    Ill be sure to update with progress
  • Options
    hahahaha, ya sure you didnt stop at 69 on purpose... she looks like shes 12 in the movie tho, bad man!

yea good call on gs, my big big issue after looking is daka and qgj are both on cantina, long road indeed, right now would you reccomend focusing daka or qgj? Or just level them up at the same time, elder and rey will take forever anyway, i also have 4*nute, and 4* Greedo to sub in for dps he does awesome **** with current line-up.

Sitting currently
    Teebo 5*
    Elder 2* (knew id want elder a long time ago)
    QGJ 2*
    Daka 17/80
    Rey 16/80

GW ships (a lot per day so)
    -Teebo (holding off to let team catch up)
    -Poggle (useful with other strategies)
    -Resistance Pilot (could be subbed while i farm rey)

Arena ships
    -Han (previous ideas)
    -Nute?
    -Ackbar?
    -Greedo? have him geared at 4* (sub for rey?)

Cantina ships
    -Daka
    QGJ

these are the peeps im farming
  • Options
    Doin it! Thanks bender

this is going to be epic!!!
    gots a long road ahead but in a month watch out fellas, ill be stock piling gear for when rey and daka are unlocked

thanks for all the advice everyone, if anyone has furthar advice feel free to cough it up:)
    ally code if anyone wants a teebo friend 947-819-619
    Ill be sure to update with progress

Sure thing. Just make sure to build a strong transition team in the process, or you'll fall very far behind. If I were you, I'd maybe hold off on 7*ing Tebo until you have 4* Ewok Eldar, QGJ and Rey minimum.

Best of luck.
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    One thing the next update finally manages to fix is the Thermal Detonator (it kills), so Greedo got a tiny bit better on defense. On offense he seems to be the perfect underestimated Scoundrel, actually replacing FOTP in many ways. And unlike Rey, Greedo is supposed to hit Gear Level IX relatively easy I heard.

Nute is only useful as leader, but Teebo is as well... you can sense the geniality of creating only TWO Stealth characters, then giving them conflicting skillsets... *facepalm*
  • Options
    lol, driving and laughing! Ive said multiple times i wish those two Leaders cluld be used simultaneously
  • Options
    im using 1-2 cantina "or" reg energy refreshes a day, going to save remaining crystals for 8 drop chrome, i know its very poor odds but if i happen to get rey or daka or elder it will allow me to catch up immensly, i feel as though im so far behind theres almost no end in sight to catch up to arena top 100 status...
  • Options
    Ok I do turn meter manipulation for my team as well here are the toons I use. Han of course, Phasma lead, Ackbar (was Talia and elder is 3 star), FOO and Biggs. Each toon moves the meter in some way giving me MANY extra actions and therefore extra basic swings.
  • Options
    how do you perform in arena?
  • Options
    Anyone can share what he's like/how he performs at end game? Thinking about going for him to deal with Poe teams in arena since we'll be able to see what they have. No one really grabs my attention in GW and I think he might be a nice cheap mans counter to Poe until my QJG gets to a point where he's usable
  • Options
    I too would love to hear about him.. Heck it would be fun to level him just to look at his hat!

His stats are not *terrible*, it would be funny if he was way OP and no one noticed. :D