Customer Service

I played this game multiple times a day in January and got all the daily log on rewards except for the Cad Bane 8 shard reward, which was the last one I believe. I had the character already so the January reward shards would have let me promote that character. I emailed support and was told I'm not missing anything from the game. So I called support and explained the situation and was told the matter was closed and they can't do anything about it.

I have spent real money on the game and was going to invest more money in the future... I just don't understand how EA is willing to lose a paying customer over 8 character shards. Blows my mind.

Replies

• Options
    Every time I have contacted support they just tell me to go post on these forums. I'm beginning to believe that their entire job is to refer people here so they don't have to do anything. Or in your case they just tell you no, case closed.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    You have to contact ea corporate about bad customer service. They don't really care too much (which is why they outsourced it to a preschool in India) but can actually apply pressure to the cs centers that cg apparently cannot.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice
  • Options
    Every time I have contacted support they just tell me to go post on these forums. I'm beginning to believe that their entire job is to refer people here so they don't have to do anything. Or in your case they just tell you no, case closed.

Right Right

• Options
    Ihave been playing for over a month or so and last night Feb,2 2016 I had recieved a shard for a certain character and my game is now stuck on this character as there is no way to go back. The page is stuck on this charcters stats where you would upgrade or additems to the armor? Is there any way of getting off that page as there is no arrows to change toons or the home page buttons ? This is really stuck on that toons stats.
  • Options
    Every time I contact customer support, regardless of the issue, they simply point me to a FAQ that has nothing to do with my issue and then they don't contact me again. For being a multibillion dollar company that have absolute **** customer service. EA has always been known to not care about their customers though. As long as we continue to spend money they could care less about our experience.
  • Options
    What have they done to the **** galactic war? How do level 55s beat my level 53 plus teams in a fight? This has gotten ridiculous!!!
  • Options
    level 63 plus