Heroic Rancor Normal AAT Guild Looking to fill up the ranks 38/50

-Guild Name : Rebel
-Time Zone: All
-We are a fun guild of helpful people, we try to donate what we can spare with. We are looking for active people , who complete the daily activities and contribute towards raid tickets.
-We have a whatsapp channel you can join.
-as for raids, we complete heroic rancor without a problem, since we are a guild across all time zones we rotate the start of the raid between 9am gmt and 9pm gmt. in order to prolong the time the raid needs to complete (to give more people a fair chance to participate) we attack with 1 team only during day1 of the raid (never the less day2 usually does not occur)
we complete the normal AAT within 2 days, tried heroic, but not ready yet. we do only have 38 members so we would like to fill up our ranks.
we would only like you to be an active player (80+ preferred) and participate in daily activities and contribute towards the daily raid tickets and from thereon grow with you as a team ;-)
my ally code is: 674-614-462

Replies

• Options
    up
  • Options
    Find mrliveordie on Line chat app
  • Options
    I'd be interested in joining, if you would have me. Will lvl 78 today or tomorrow. Very active f2p. Wanting a guild that really works on the dailys, as I do. Ally code is 635-769-989. I understand if you're looking for someone who can contribute more in raids.
  • Options
    at the moment we are looking to fill up our ranks, since we have 12 open slots. once we have a stable maximum population we would like to move as a team to heroic AAT.