Switching device

Does this game support transferring account from an IOS device to an android device? I m thinking of leaving iPhone. Any idea?

Replies

• Options
    You can't. My only idea is that it kind of sucks.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    No way to do it yet.
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    No way to do it ever.

I corrected that for you
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    Khayman wrote: »
    No way to do it ever.

I corrected that for you

For $2,999, no problem.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Why can't you do it? What the heck is your player ID for then? So if you have to switch phones I think ea should legit close your account for you and give you back all the crystals you ever spent to start a new account. I think that's fair. After all what you paid for should be rightfully yours.
  • Options
    Sorry man. What you have right now, in game, isn't rightfully yours. EA/CG could end this game tomorrow and there'd be little anyone could do about it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Sorry man. What you have right now, in game, isn't rightfully yours. EA/CG could end this game tomorrow and there'd be little anyone could do about it.

Are you a lawyer?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Seems the community already answered you, but just to reiterate- we currently do not have the ability to transfer accounts across platform.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    Seems the community already answered you, but just to reiterate- we currently do not have the ability to transfer accounts across platform.

But you can definitely switch from say a 6 to a 7?
    I hope iphone 8 doesnt suck.
  • Options
    FieldL wrote: »
    Hiya!

But you can definitely switch from say a 6 to a 7?
    I hope iphone 8 doesnt suck.

There is no issue switching between types of iPhone. I've done it a few times now. Just make sure you're logged into the Game Center when you play.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ea Madden mobile has the ability to be played on android and iPad through the Facebook login. I don't know why SWGOH can't do it through Facebook.
  • Options
    Confirmed - I play on both my Ipad and Iphone - within the device family there is no issue.
    Mike1980 wrote: »

Are you a lawyer?

If I was I could probably afford a lot more crystals, that's for sure :smile:

No, just pointing out that anyone who thinks they own, or have rights to, anything in a game is daydreaming. Or that anything you post, do, write on any third party is yours. You have privacy rights in FB (though that's kind of hazy) but I'm pretty sure every post you write belongs to FB.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice