Emperor Demise....can I do it?

So I was wondering if I can get palpatine 5* this time around. I have about a month or so to scrape up some shards and stars, here's my rebels

AA 4* (10/65)
Biggs 5*
St Han 5*
Lando 4* (32/65)
HR Scout 3* (11/30)

I think I can get everyone to 5* in time but I'm not so sure about HRS...any quicker ways or am on on the right track?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Should I consider a different rebel or keep with HRS?
  • Options
    It will be difficult but if you have all rebels at gear 8 and modded well you should be able to do it. Now that the event will rotate every other month you should have Palpatine unlocked in no time.
    If I could make a recommendation, you should shift focus towards farming Wedge- paired with Biggs you will find it much easier to beat the 6 and 7 star palpatine challenge, as well as those tough GW battles.
  • Options
    Kevez wrote: »
    It will be difficult but if you have all rebels at gear 8 and modded well you should be able to do it. Now that the event will rotate every other month you should have Palpatine unlocked in no time.
    If I could make a recommendation, you should shift focus towards farming Wedge- paired with Biggs you will find it much easier to beat the 6 and 7 star palpatine challenge, as well as those tough GW battles.

Ok, but I cannot farm wedge atm. Someone said he has a cantina node but it is out of reach atm (what stage is it on?) and I am close to unlocking ships where I can then farm him from fleet shipments (not close enough)
  • Options
    Okay Wedge is on 6-F. The first time the event came out I got to tier 6 with Ackbar, Lando, Luke, HRScout, and Leia but I got exceedingly good RNG to do it and most of my rebels were 6 or 7 stars and Lando was g10 or 11. It is a tough decision because most good toons are on cantina nodes. Scarif Rebel Pathfinder and Lando are both really good. HRScout is not a bad option as far as cantina shipments are concerned, but only if you are planning on dropping everything to get Palpatine ASAP. There are better shipment options if you don't want to drop everything. Boba, Fives, and QGJ are good examples.
  • Options
    Ya I really want palpatine so I guess I'll continue HRS! I want a palpy team
  • Options

I use to love my HR Scout his Stun was clutch to get me my 7* palp.

That being said he has fallen from his glory days and there are better options.

In arena You can choose between Leia AA and ST Han all 3 options have there uses
    In cantina Lando and Wedge are your beat shot.
    GW you got Biggs
    But since Wedge is out of reach the Scout is a good option.

Dont get luke though

• Options
    Yes, you can. I did it with Luke, St Han, Biggs, Lando, and scarif rebel pathfinder, all at 5*. St Han and Lando were at gear 7, and the rest at 6. It took me 2 hours and much luck, but I got my 5* EP. I was level 55 at the time, and I did have everyone leveled up. Crappy mods, too. I believe I used Luke as my lead to help resist the stuns.

Haven't used Luke since :-)
  • Options
    Okay, so I was player level 58- I did it with AA (L), Biggs, Lando, Luke and HR Scout. All were 5*, all were gear 6 except Scout who was 7. It took about 150 tries. But I did it.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Okay, so I was player level 58- I did it with AA (L), Biggs, Lando, Luke and HR Scout. All were 5*, all were gear 6 except Scout who was 7. It took about 150 tries. But I did it.
    Ciiidr wrote: »
    Yes, you can. I did it with Luke, St Han, Biggs, Lando, and scarif rebel pathfinder, all at 5*. St Han and Lando were at gear 7, and the rest at 6. It took me 2 hours and much luck, but I got my 5* EP. I was level 55 at the time, and I did have everyone leveled up. **** mods, too. I believe I used Luke as my lead to help resist the stuns.

Haven't used Luke since :-)

Ok good! At least I know it's possible thanks!
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

I use to love my HR Scout his Stun was clutch to get me my 7* palp.

That being said he has fallen from his glory days and there are better options.

In arena You can choose between Leia AA and ST Han all 3 options have there uses
    In cantina Lando and Wedge are your beat shot.
    GW you got Biggs
    But since Wedge is out of reach the Scout is a good option.

Dont get luke though

Ok I'll keep grinding him out!
  • Options
    LV 69 stage 6 2nd to the last node