Active Guild looking for new members

We are a world wide guild looking to get a few more active members. We are working towards Heroic Tank Raid. We have a few set times to start Rancor and Tank Raids. We use Line App to communicate.
https://swgoh.gg/g/487/tres-comas/
My Ally code is: 364-655-542
My Line ID is yohann269

Replies

• Options
    Right now we have 47 members.
  • Options
    We are looking to make the jump to Heroic tank raid soon. You know you want to help us :-)
  • Options
    We just had to kick a few people for inactivity, looking for active members don't have to P2P
  • Options
    We run Heroic Rancor Raid at set times alternate between 4pm (EST) and 10pm (EST).
  • Options
    We send in 3 people to take down P1 of rancor then 0 damage for 24hrs so everyone can get on the board. We rotate the 3 for P1 and give priority to people who don't have Han 7*
  • Options
    We finish Normal Tank raid in 25 hours with no restrictions on damage or wait time. P1 is the bottleneck. We would love to have a few new players to help us make the jump to Heroic
  • Options
    I have been with this guild since the beginning. Stronger players in the guild have helped me to build my squads, and be competitive in both arenas.
    We are a friendly group of helpful guildmates. Looking to fill these last spots and begin farming HAAT.
    Hope to see you there!