Palpatine glitch

First off I'd like to say thanks to the developers with all the recent work. In my opinion they've done a great job keeping events fresh, and although some are more favorable than others, it's kept the game lively and exciting.

Next, I've noticed a glitch with palpatine and RG. If I shock rg to stop the taunt from triggering, then use the mass stun it dispels other debuffs than just the shock. Don't know if anyone else noticed this, just wanted to point it out.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    First off I'd like to say thanks to the developers with all the recent work. In my opinion they've done a great job keeping events fresh, and although some are more favorable than others, it's kept the game lively and exciting.

Next, I've noticed a glitch with palpatine and RG. If I shock rg to stop the taunt from triggering, then use the mass stun it dispels other debuffs than just the shock. Don't know if anyone else noticed this, just wanted to point it out.

When it removes the shock, it allows RG to gain TM for when his teammates are hit, which could push him to 100% TM, but he would stay stunned because there would be a 2 turn stun applied, but the other debuffs could have run their full 2-3 turns.
  • Options
    I think the biggest issue with EP is when his basic doesn't kill somebody it should, because the Shock debuff appears and blocks it. Dozens of times, live on stream I've had like level 7's take his basic and the actual target doesn't die, just loses all health and gets the shock debuff. I'm aware his unique should prevent those hit with the sparks of his basic to not die, but the target too? It happens WAY too often and it's a pain in important battles when someone like Wedge/Rey has one block of red health and should die, takes the basic and lives getting shock instead -_-
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vatano wrote: »
    I think the biggest issue with EP is when his basic doesn't kill somebody it should, because the Shock debuff appears and blocks it. Dozens of times, live on stream I've had like level 7's take his basic and the actual target doesn't die, just loses all health and gets the shock debuff. I'm aware his unique should prevent those hit with the sparks of his basic to not die, but the target too? It happens WAY too often and it's a pain in important battles when someone like Wedge/Rey has one block of red health and should die, takes the basic and lives getting shock instead -_-

This is because they lose a lot of life, get shocked, and then have themselves drained to zero (but they can't die from that damage). So it appears as though they were hit to zero and didn't die. Plenty of times I've gotten finishing blows with his basic just fine.
  • Options
    he is my exclusive lead but i don't pay attention to the schematics of the game so i would never know if things are working as intended or not. sure i've picked up on a few things here and there but don't really think to much about the schematics.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

This is because they lose a lot of life, get shocked, and then have themselves drained to zero (but they can't die from that damage). So it appears as though they were hit to zero and didn't die. Plenty of times I've gotten finishing blows with his basic just fine.

I have seen this arguement, but why is a level 7 on tier 1 hard surviving a direct basic from a Lv 75, 5* G9 Palp? Admittedly it isn't everytime, i get basic kills too but numerous people are surviving what should be a killing blow. In Arena for example, a Rey had what must be 1-2k health left (as it was more than half my previous 6k attack with TFP removed), Palp hits the basic in the 6k region aswell, Rey had 0 health and got shocked instead of dying when she clearly should have died... even my sissy Vader would have finished her?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

I have seen this arguement, but why is a level 7 on tier 1 hard surviving a direct basic from a Lv 75, 5* G9 Palp? Admittedly it isn't everytime, i get basic kills too but numerous people are surviving what should be a killing blow. In Arena for example, a Rey had what must be 1-2k health left (as it was more than half my previous 6k attack with TFP removed), Palp hits the basic in the 6k region aswell, Rey had 0 health and got shocked instead of dying when she clearly should have died... even my sissy Vader would have finished her?

Was she already shocked? Because Rey could've dodged the initial blow and then the crackling doom damage to shocked enemies at the end could've brought her to 0. That happens to me a lot.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Easist thing to check is are they taking any damage from shock?
    How many damage numbers do you see?
    1 damage number no damage from crackling doom
    2 or more numbers they took damage from crackling doom.

if it shows that they are taking any damage from crackling doom that means that the basic attack didn't do enough damage to kill them.

If they are at 0 health before crackling doom kicks in crackling doom shows no damage numbers, same with expose or assist attacks.