Can we finally get the *Sith* tag for Asajj Ventress now?

I know, I know, she not 'Sith." She's a (wait for it) [Sith] "Assassin." So can we have the tag now please?

For all you purists, *Sith* is a religion much like Jedi order. So it stands to reason that there are other people in the order than just the Lords of Sith (Darths of which there can only be two). Otherwise they wouldnt be much of a Lord. Not much has been written of their inner workings though.

Replies

• Options
    I hope she gets the sith tag
  • Options
    The version of Asajj we have in game currently will not be getting the Sith affiliation.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    I wonder if there's a way to label these characters such that people will stop asking questions like this. A dev response is always welcome but it probably won't do anything to stem the tide of new players with the exact same question. I guess people could just link to this thread every time they see it :)
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    She sucks use someone else
  • Options
    Taco wrote: »

Like who?

C'mon, say it... please....
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    The version of Asajj we have in game currently will not be getting the Sith affiliation.

Thank you for an answer.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options

Like who?

Tuskens
  • Options
    Honestly, I don't think she needs it. What needs to happen is Mother Talzin and/or a Nightsister rework. Then Asajj will be worth it again.
  • Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Like who?

Tuskens

:open_mouth:

1jqez7.jpg
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options

Like who?

Tuskens

:open_mouth:

1jqez7.jpg

Lol
  • Options
    I see your argument, but Asajj is not a sith. Simple as that. She is a sith asassin, but not in the same term as the "sith asassin" character. When SA was alive, the sith did not use the rule of 2. He was a real sith. Asajj was alive during the rule of two, hence no she is not a real sith.

Can we leave this alone now
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yay!!! We have am answer, can we please stop beating this dead horse.
  • Options
    So we should give her a Jedi tag then? seeing how she was found as a child by a jedi before getting killed by dooku and completing her training under him

to later re-becoming a jedi
  • Options

Why? I mean Savage Opress is not a Sith either but you made him a Sith
    Grievious is not a DROID, is a living alien a Kaleesh but you did made him a Droid
    You do not like Ventress? Do you hate her?
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Grievious is not a DROID, is a living alien a Kaleesh but you did made him a Droid

think as long as your "trained" aka knighted your a sith

as for Grievious it's more your interpretation some believe that when dooku shot him down Grevious died and was rebuilt as a droid

• Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

^^ this is why they don't respond much.lol you got the answer now let it go.
  • Options

Thanks for the response. Its hard to tell what period of time her current version is from, but I can understand the logic.

Kyno wrote: »

Yay!!! We have am answer, can we please stop beating this dead horse.

With the release of "Sith Assassin" the question was resurrected. IE it brings a completely new reason to consider it. Or maybe more accurately, negates the main old reason against it. Apparently though her *current version* will not be considered Sith. Similar to Darth Sideous not being Empire.

I see your argument, but Asajj is not a sith. Simple as that. She is a sith asassin, but not in the same term as the "sith asassin" character. When SA was alive, the sith did not use the rule of 2. He was a real sith. Asajj was alive during the rule of two, hence no she is not a real sith.

Can we leave this alone now

I can argue with you on her Sith consideration until we are both blue in the face and neither will likely change our opinion, so I will not. If you want to PM me fine, but not trying to start that conversation here. Just my point of the new title, to which EA prefers to not consider her *current version* a Sith. Which depending on her timeline I agree with.
  • Options
    Recall, she herself stated how she wanted to be a Sith, but she realized she never could be, so she gave up and moved on in her life. Y'all should, too!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

I think it's important to read into this more so than y'all are currently.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

I think it's important to read into this more so than y'all are currently.

I think that the statement intentionally avoids the argument of *if* she was ever Sith and simply says that *this* version is not a Sith. Probably half of SW: TCW has her as Nightsister only. So her *current version* is easily taken from that portion of the show.

They do leave room to introduce another version of her though, but I doubt they will.
  • Options
    This dead horse is being beaten with jumper cables at this point.